Weekly Macro Challenge ending 8 pm 29th July ~ Breakfast

sjr 2 567 England
23 Jul 2018 6:01AM
Nice and simple plus you get to eat or drink your chosen subject if you so wish.
This weeks challenge is just what you have for breakfast.
Cereal, toast or the full works? Coffee, juice or bucks fizz?

Good luck fellow macro snappers and I look forward to your submissions.

Them all important rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs from 8pm on the Sunday and runs until 8pm the following Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

DaveRyder Plus
5 3.5k 1 United Kingdom
23 Jul 2018 7:30AM
You got to love a challenge you can get your teeth into.

saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 36 Norway
24 Jul 2018 7:16PM
Afraid I won't be participating nor taking part this week as mrs. salty and I will be away all weekend and Monday as it's our 30th anniversary and we are orf to the north of Norway for a bit of a celebration, and in the unlikely case of winning the challenge, wouldn't be able to post a new one until Tuesday...
...good luck to all who enter.📸 📸 📸
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
24 Jul 2018 7:25PM

Quote:Afraid I won't be participating nor taking part this week as mrs. salty and I will be away all weekend and Monday as it's our 30th anniversary and we are orf to the north of Norway for a bit of a celebration, and in the unlikely case of winning the challenge, wouldn't be able to post a new one until Tuesday...

That really is a lousy excuse Tongue
sjr 2 567 England
24 Jul 2018 7:52PM

Quote:Afraid I won't be participating nor taking part this week as mrs. salty and I will be away all weekend and Monday as it's our 30th anniversary and we are orf to the north of Norway for a bit of a celebration, and in the unlikely case of winning the challenge, wouldn't be able to post a new one until Tuesday...

Shame I was looking forward to seeing macroed lefse.

Happy anniversary to you both.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
24 Jul 2018 8:39PM
Sounds like they won't be up in time for breakfast. Wink
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 36 Norway
24 Jul 2018 8:46PM

Quote:

Shame I was looking forward to seeing macroed lefse.

Happy anniversary to you both.

Lefser? Yuck! Horrible things!
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.5k 1 United Kingdom
24 Jul 2018 10:09PM
Happy Anniversary to Mrs Salty an yourself.

SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
26 Jul 2018 10:39AM
I keep eating my breakfast but totally forgetting to photograph it. I'm not at my best first thing. Grin
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
26 Jul 2018 10:50AM
I don't have breakfast but will pretend that I do Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 36 Norway
26 Jul 2018 5:13PM

Quote:That really is a lousy excuse

Well, having been publicly shamed by IL, I decided to enter an effort after all.
If, and that's a bloomin' big if, I win, then the new theme will not be announced until Monday evening. (We have changed our travel plans and are returning a day earlier than planned).
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
26 Jul 2018 6:22PM

Quote:I don't have breakfast but will pretend that I do Smile
I should cut out breakfast. When i worked full time i never had breakfast, just a cuppa. Now I've got time on my hands i have something every morning, even when I'm not hungry. It's a habit. My waistline is feeling the pressure. Sad
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
27 Jul 2018 8:43AM

Quote:
Quote:That really is a lousy excuse

Well, having been publicly shamed by IL,.

oops Smile
SlowSong Plus
11 8.4k 30 England
27 Jul 2018 12:32PM
Actually remembered to take a pic this mornings but I looked in the fridge and have run out of yoghurt and fruit, which is what I usually have. Looks like I'll have to go out to the shop after all. Sad At least it's nice and cold in Sainsburys.
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
27 Jul 2018 3:13PM
I do keep a box of Belvita Yoghurt Crunch biccies at work which serve as breakfast I guess - well I have one when I get in to work in the morning. I shall take one home.........

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.