ZEISS Lens Discounts - Save Up To £220!

Weekly Macro Challenge ending 8pm 15th October ~~~ Autumnal

sjr 2 512 England
9 Oct 2017 6:21AM
Right here it is your macro challenge for this week and at the risk of excluding half the world's population.
AUTUMNAL.

The usual suspects here submitting pictures seem to be in the northern hemisphere so we should be ok.
Looking back through the topic lists leafs has been a subject few times but not for nearly 2 years but I thought I would open your subject choice a little and go with the season of autumn.

The Rules are:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs from 8pm on the Sunday and runs until 8pm the following Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. And last but not least have fun.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sjr 2 512 England
14 Oct 2017 5:09PM
A little bump for them that need it tomorrow's deadline is fast approaching.

and a quick note re judging if I'm a little late with announcing the winner I will not have forgot it just depends how quick i get down great orme plus there is a pub I need to walk past.
SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
14 Oct 2017 5:41PM

Quote:A little bump for them that need it tomorrow's deadline is fast approaching.

and a quick note re judging if I'm a little late with announcing the winner I will not have forgot it just depends how quick i get down great orme plus there is a pub I need to walk past.

Perfectly acceptable reasons. Smile
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
14 Oct 2017 8:39PM
I've not forgotten - I had planned to sort something sunday morning but plans have changed and I won't be home. However I do hope to be home in time to upload something - not a clue what.
feen96 5 367 United Kingdom
15 Oct 2017 2:50PM
My I'm a bit rusty at this, I'm in Smile
sjr 2 512 England
15 Oct 2017 7:46PM
Ok just under 20 mins to go I am down from the big hill I am however still in a pub so i may be 830 ish before announcing next weeks victim so i can view your pictures on my tablet and get to a location with a better internet connection.
sjr 2 512 England
15 Oct 2017 8:31PM
Judging is underway I have glasses, tablet, coffee and a wife looking over my shoulder who I have no doubt will be telling me I have made the wrong choice.
sjr 2 512 England
15 Oct 2017 8:46PM
Firstly thanks to you all for your entries all of which were excellent making the judging as difficult as ever.

Alas there can be but one winner and that this week is.......... feen96

Congratulations Pete over to you.
EddieAC Plus
14 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
15 Oct 2017 8:55PM
Well done Pete, you conkered the challenge!!! Smile

Many thanks for running the challenge Simon!! Smile
SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
15 Oct 2017 8:57PM
Well done Pete. You came, you saw, you conkered.
Good challenge Simon. Smile
JawDborn Plus
7 1.2k 1 England
15 Oct 2017 9:01PM
Clever thinking..and photography, Pete. Well done.

Thank you for hosting, Simon. An interesting variety of entries.
feen96 5 367 United Kingdom
15 Oct 2017 9:10PM
Oh Bugger, Sorry, I mean Thanks for choosing my photo Simon, and thanks for your topical comments guys, after a bit of time away from the Macro family I have forgotten how difficult thinking of a theme is, I will be back anon and hopefully I will have a subject worthy of your talents Smile
petebfrance 7 2.8k France
15 Oct 2017 9:24PM
Well done Pete and thanks for the challenge SimonSmile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.5k 35 Norway
16 Oct 2017 7:58AM
Nice one, Pete,and ta muchly to Simon for the topicality of the theme.
Gypsyman 8 671 England
16 Oct 2017 3:08PM
Is there no subject for this week I cannot see one, maybe I do not know where to look.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.