Affinity Photo - professional photo editing with 50% off!

Weekly Macro Challenge ending 8pm 26th November 2017 ~ Random Item (But there is a twist)

sjr 2 567 England
19 Nov 2017 11:04PM
OK the honour of this weeks challenge falls to me and its an open subject but with a twist.

This could fall flat on its backside but here goes your macro subject can be anything but
someone else has to pick that item for you.
My thinking is you are going to be challenged by the item may be not the perfect macro subject.
So ask your family hubby wife kids, friend or mortal enemy to pick an item the first item they choose for you macro the hell out of it. If you have no one to ask try Google and ask for a random item or failing all that send me a message and I will pick an item for you.

Them pesky rules
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs from 8pm on the Sunday and runs until 8pm the following Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. And last but not least have fun.

Good luck have a wonderful week see you all next Sunday for the result.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
20 Nov 2017 2:07PM
Well, I have done the brave thing and asked the wife.

Therefore "macro the hell out of it" will be an understatement on my task for next Sunday morning. Grin
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
20 Nov 2017 3:46PM
I'll ask the cat when I get home this evening Smile
SlowSong Plus
11 8.3k 30 England
20 Nov 2017 4:16PM
I just know the OH is going to suggest something boring or difficult so I'm putting off the deed. We may have a discussion about it. Sad
saltireblue Plus
9 9.7k 36 Norway
20 Nov 2017 4:35PM
Think I'll put a poll on facebook and see how friendly my 'friends' on there really are...
sjr 2 567 England
25 Nov 2017 4:41AM
A little bump and an apology for making you all have to speak to your family or friends.
saltireblue Plus
9 9.7k 36 Norway
25 Nov 2017 7:45AM
This is difficult. Her indoors and I haven't been on speaking terms for the past 10 days. Guess I'll have to Skype my brother later...
Wink
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.4k 1 United Kingdom
25 Nov 2017 9:28AM

Quote:This is difficult. Her indoors and I haven't been on speaking terms for the past 10 days. Guess I'll have to Skype my brother later...
Wink

I stopped getting the silent treatment when Sue realised I enjoyed it..... Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.7k 36 Norway
25 Nov 2017 2:13PM
Good news and bad news...
Good news: I have an entry in.
Bad news: mrs. salty is talking to me again.
Mind you, without her talking to me again, I wouldn't have this week's entry...he ho, funny ol' world, innit.
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.4k 1 United Kingdom
25 Nov 2017 3:42PM
Well I'm in - Mrs D suggested taking a picture of the drill bit as I'll do less damage than actually using it.

- sadly she may be correct.
KrazyKA 3 1.3k United Kingdom
25 Nov 2017 9:51PM

Quote: send me a message and I will pick an item for you.

Just checked what the topic is. Please send me something!!
JawDborn 7 1.2k 1 England
25 Nov 2017 10:09PM

Quote:
Quote:This is difficult. Her indoors and I haven't been on speaking terms for the past 10 days. Guess I'll have to Skype my brother later...
Wink

I stopped getting the silent treatment when Sue realised I enjoyed it..... Smile

God forgot to fit an off-switch to my wife's mouth.SadSadSad
sjr 2 567 England
26 Nov 2017 6:27AM

Quote:
Quote: send me a message and I will pick an item for you.

Just checked what the topic is. Please send me something!!

Done message sent.
petebfrance 7 2.8k France
26 Nov 2017 2:59PM
I'm in. Title and, well, 'things' as chosen by Anne (SWMBO) - when she told me I suggested she take the photograph her--******-self, but that didn't go down well.
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.4k 1 United Kingdom
26 Nov 2017 3:10PM

Quote:Well I'm in - Mrs D suggested taking a picture of the drill bit as I'll do less damage than actually using it.

- sadly she may be correct.

With photo in today was the job - front door lock drilled out and new one in.
Also, done in time to watch GP.

Drill bit doesn't look quite so new now.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.