9 9.5k 35 Norway
27 May 2018 8:40PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Do we get the result via text message? Wink

Didnít you get the text about that?

No. Must have unsubscribed while dousing the moble in water. Smile

Ah....tihs happens, as they say 😆

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sjr 2 510 England
27 May 2018 8:56PM
I would like to apologise for a pretty dull subject matter this week but hopefully it got the grey cells working and you all out did yourselves with some great macro work.

In the end it came down to two pics. I did love the angle that the boss had taken her V50 at but she will be no doubt delighted that this weeks winner is EddieAC and his wonderful waterproof phone picture.

Congratulations Eddie consider this your text message.
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.2k 1 United Kingdom
27 May 2018 9:02PM
An worthy winner and thanks for hosting.
EddieAC Plus
14 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
27 May 2018 9:02PM
Many thanks Simon!! I must have been subscribed after all. Also thankyou for running this weeks challenge.

I will post a nice simple theme later on rather than one similar to the last B&W challenge I did.

After all, I don't want to frighten anybody off!! Grin
SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
27 May 2018 9:14PM
Well done Eddie. Psychadelic. (Sorry, so ancient i can't remember how to spell it). Smile
AlanJ Plus
6 1.0k England
27 May 2018 10:20PM
Good job Eddie and thanks Simon Smile
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
27 May 2018 10:22PM
Well done Eddie (phew) and thanks for looking after things this week Simon Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.5k 35 Norway
28 May 2018 7:43AM
Where's my comment made last night from my iPhone?? Geez, I hate using the site on that phone!

Serves ya right for being so clever and imaginative, EddieTongue
Well done Simon for the theme, and for choosing, imho, the best image.
EddieAC Plus
14 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
28 May 2018 9:43AM

Quote:Serves ya right for being so clever and imaginative, Eddie

My first thought was to replicate a trick where a screen with four sides is constructed and gives a hologram like effect when viewed in the dark but a long working Saturday left me too tired. Smile

EddieAC Plus
14 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
28 May 2018 9:45AM

Quote:Where's my comment made last night from my iPhone?? Geez, I hate using the site on that phone!

You always know when I'm using my phone. I always seem to hit a wrong button on the touchscreen and induce a spelling mistake. Grin
saltireblue Plus
9 9.5k 35 Norway
28 May 2018 9:50AM

Quote:
Quote:Where's my comment made last night from my iPhone?? Geez, I hate using the site on that phone!

You always know when I'm using my phone. I always seem to hit a wrong button on the touchscreen and induce a spelling mistake. Grin

I kmow whar you mean
feen96 5 367 United Kingdom
28 May 2018 6:35PM
great choice, well done Eddie,nice challenge Simon, you could have let me know a few weeks ago when I ousted all my old phones!!!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.