Weekly Macro Challenge ending 8pm 2nd September ~ The Colour Green

sjr 2 513 England
26 Aug 2018 11:04PM
I'm still up and drinking wine as no work tomorrow wooohoooo!
So I have checked the topic list and there has not been a colour challenge for a while so nice and simple challenge one macro picture of anything GREEN.

The rules :-

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs from 8pm on the Sunday and runs until 8pm the following Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Don't be Green with envy.
9. Have fun

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
27 Aug 2018 4:30PM
No work Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday for me - woohoo x 10 for me Smile That's the nice thing about not working Wednesdays or weekends - I only have to book one day off to have a five day stretch Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.5k 35 Norway
27 Aug 2018 5:58PM

Quote:No work Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday for me - woohoo x 10 for me Smile That's the nice thing about not working Wednesdays or weekends - I only have to book one day off to have a five day stretch Smile

Isn't it a great feeling? Even better when you don't have to think about work at all...one advantage of age...
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
27 Aug 2018 6:06PM
well of course the one day off bit only applies to bank holidays but it's still pretty good. Now all I need is the sunshine to return tomorrow and Wednesday so that I can run away somewhere!
28 Aug 2018 10:22PM
An early entrant, couldn’t leaf it too late...in case someone germinated a similar idea...Tongue
sjr 2 513 England
29 Aug 2018 9:30PM
Wednesday has nearly been and gone lets leave the mono world behind the weekend is just around the corner light you life with colour (especially Green) and get shooting for Sundays macro challenge.
Go on you know you want too.
SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
30 Aug 2018 6:02PM
Oh darn. I was in Hyde Park all day today and completely forgot about the Green thing. Never mind, plenty of other green stuff around Smile
1 Sep 2018 10:38AM
Bean thinking about this challenge so I've entered a runner. Smile
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.2k 1 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2018 1:15PM
Good trip out with eldest grandson this morning.
Sea weed for Green macro challenge... the mint chocolate chip ice cream didn't last long enough to get a shot.
A B&W one of the ice cream shop mirror and a few beech huts for the general gallery.

I'm all pictured out now and off to watch Ferrari dominate practice at Monza... GrinGrin
sjr 2 513 England
2 Sep 2018 8:19AM
A bump for bumps sake.
You have just under 12 hours to go for this weeks challenge whatever the shade maybe just make the colour Green.
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
2 Sep 2018 8:58AM
I have something in mind which will be done some time today Smile
2 Sep 2018 11:50AM
Well I fear it's curtains for me this week folks!!! Grin

On the upside, I just discovered how hopeless my Auto White Balance is - switched to daylight and suddenly I could see the green!!!! At least I learned something useful.
SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
2 Sep 2018 1:53PM

Quote: I just discovered how hopeless my Auto White Balance is - switched to daylight and suddenly I could see the green!!!! At least I learned something useful.
I leave my white balance on Cloudy. It seems you get a more realistic colour that way and takes the coldness off. Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.5k 35 Norway
2 Sep 2018 2:06PM
White balance? What's that? 🤔🤔Wink
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.2k 1 United Kingdom
2 Sep 2018 4:40PM

Quote:White balance? What's that? 🤔🤔Wink

It's why Mrs D can see the bits a ceiling and doors I've missed when the paint brush is out.
Never thought to claim in my ocular white balance being off, I've a new excuse.... GrinWinkBlush

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.