Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Weekly Macro Challenge ending 8pm Sunday 18th February 2018 ~ The colour Blue

sjr 1 215 England
11 Feb 2018 9:18PM
In the interests of keeping things simple and me not having to think too hard lets have a simple colour challenge.
So you can photo Macro anything this week as long as its BLUE in colour.
Go do your stuff and make me proud.

Rules are:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs from 8pm on the Sunday and runs until 8pm the following Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun.
9. Extracting the Michael out of everyone except the judge is permissible, and indeed encouraged.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue Plus
8 7.9k 33 Norway
12 Feb 2018 8:07AM
I'd better find that Norwegian parrot then...
cattyal Plus
13 8.5k 6 England
12 Feb 2018 4:30PM
You've got Rule 9 wrong - it's 'especially' not 'except'
saltireblue Plus
8 7.9k 33 Norway
12 Feb 2018 4:36PM

Quote:You've got Rule 9 wrong - it's 'especially' not 'except'

Technically speaking, he's not the judge until the time is up - only then can he become the judge, as only then have all entries been received. He cannot judge before all entries are in. Technically...

So, until the time is up next Sunday, we are free to extract as much as we will, and only at 20:00 Sunday do we have to stop extracting from the challenge setter, who then becomes challenge judge.
The Load of Bollards Act, 1796 (as amended), The Challenge Chapter, Paragraph 78, Section 3b, amendment §2a.
sjr 1 215 England
12 Feb 2018 4:51PM

Quote:
Quote:You've got Rule 9 wrong - it's 'especially' not 'except'

Technically speaking, he's not the judge until the time is up - only then can he become the judge, as only then have all entries been received. He cannot judge before all entries are in. Technically...

So, until the time is up next Sunday, we are free to extract as much as we will, and only at 20:00 Sunday do we have to stop extracting from the challenge setter, who then becomes challenge judge.
The Load of Bollards Act, 1796 (as amended), The Challenge Chapter, Paragraph 78, Section 3b, amendment §2a.

It's tough enough being the judge with out reading and trying to understand it.
So if I understand correctly for the next few days I am a nobody that anyone can take the Michael out of.
Great so its just a normal week then.
sjr 1 215 England
16 Feb 2018 6:50AM
Not that anyone would dare forget or choose to miss out on what is the highlight of everyone's week the macro challenge.
But just in case here is a gentle bumpy reminder its a BLUE Sunday.
DaveRyder Plus
4 2.4k 1 United Kingdom
16 Feb 2018 7:55PM
The challenge for me was resting the remote from Mrs D for 5mins to get the shot....

sjr 1 215 England
16 Feb 2018 8:52PM
I'm allowed nowhere near the remote.
I did once however download a tv remote app to my tablet it was 20 mins of absolute fun on my part as she totally lost the plot with the tv randomly turning over.
The fun however was not so great when she finally worked out what was happening.
I don't recommend anyone ever doing this!
SlowSong Plus
9 7.4k 30 England
16 Feb 2018 9:35PM

Quote:I'm allowed nowhere near the remote.
I did once however download a tv remote app to my tablet it was 20 mins of absolute fun on my part as she totally lost the plot with the tv randomly turning over.
The fun however was not so great when she finally worked out what was happening.
I don't recommend anyone ever doing this!

Hey, that's cool. I might never have to watch Pointless again if i had one of those. Smile
saltireblue Plus
8 7.9k 33 Norway
17 Feb 2018 5:13PM
Just to inform the readers of this thread that I have entered my own thread...
DaveRyder Plus
4 2.4k 1 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2018 8:43PM

Quote:Just to inform the readers of this thread that I have entered my own thread...

And now you've admitted to knowing where the 'sowing stuff' is you'll be doing your own buttons from now on....
saltireblue Plus
8 7.9k 33 Norway
18 Feb 2018 7:49AM

Quote:
Quote:Just to inform the readers of this thread that I have entered my own thread...

And now you've admitted to knowing where the 'sowing stuff' is you'll be doing your own buttons from now on....

Aha! I was smart and waited until mrs. salty went out and as I haven't told her about this week's challenge, she is blissfully unaware of my sneak photographing.Wink
sjr 1 215 England
18 Feb 2018 9:17AM

Quote:
Quote:

Aha! I was smart and waited until mrs. salty went out and as I haven't told her about this week's challenge, she is blissfully unaware of my sneak photographing.Wink

Now you say that shes unaware but they know! I don't know how they know. BUT! they know. Sad
saltireblue Plus
8 7.9k 33 Norway
18 Feb 2018 9:40AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now you say that shes unaware but they know! I don't know how they know. BUT! they know. Sad

Perhaps we talk in our sleep!😱
sjr 1 215 England
18 Feb 2018 11:33AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Perhaps we talk in our sleep!😱

Apparently all I do in my sleep is snore. Thats where my bruises come from.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.