Weekly Macro Challenge ending 8pm Sunday 18th March 2018 ~ Biscuits

KrazyKA 3 1.3k United Kingdom
17 Mar 2018 11:13PM
Oh, have given up all that kind of stuff until Easter so no bikkies here! Sad

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KrazyKA 3 1.3k United Kingdom
17 Mar 2018 11:15PM

Quote: I have consulted google (other search engines are available) and crackers are indeed biscuits of a savory nature so yes crackers are acceptable.

I have some cream crackers here!!!! Wahoo!!!
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
18 Mar 2018 9:00AM
So if I photograph the Jaffa Cakes I bought yesterday I'll be disqualified? Yay!
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 36 Norway
18 Mar 2018 9:21AM

Quote:So if I photograph the Jaffa Cakes I bought yesterday I'll be disqualified? Yay!

Technically speaking, you can't be disqualified before you have entered...so you have a dilemma...
sjr 2 567 England
18 Mar 2018 10:10AM

Quote:So if I photograph the Jaffa Cakes I bought yesterday I'll be disqualified? Yay!

Please don't post any pictures that involve me having to make any decision other than who is going to win as I don't do confrontation and I'm always wrong anyway according to Mrs sjr.
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
18 Mar 2018 10:20AM

Quote:

Technically speaking, you can't be disqualified before you have entered...so you have a dilemma...

Well I guess I can just eat all the Jaffa Cakes and photograph the really boring Belvita biccies instead ......
Quote:

Please don't post any pictures that involve me having to make any decision other than who is going to win as I don't do confrontation and I'm always wrong anyway according to Mrs sjr.

Well I guess I can just eat all the Jaffa Cakes and photograph the really boring Belvita biccies instead ......
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 36 Norway
18 Mar 2018 11:51AM

Quote:Well I guess I can just eat all the Jaffa Cakes

No-brainer, if you ask me...
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
18 Mar 2018 11:58AM

Quote:
Quote:Well I guess I can just eat all the Jaffa Cakes

No-brainer, if you ask me...

which will take less than 10 minutes Smile
sjr 2 567 England
18 Mar 2018 5:09PM
Its nearly crunch time. just under 3 hours to go.
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 36 Norway
18 Mar 2018 6:49PM

Quote:Its nearly crunch time. just under 3 hours to go.

Not a lot of crunch left in Eddie's biscuit...🤣🤣
EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
18 Mar 2018 7:40PM

Quote:
Quote:Its nearly crunch time. just under 3 hours to go.

Not a lot of crunch left in Eddie's biscuit...🤣🤣

Yep!! It went a bit soggy. Wink
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.5k 1 United Kingdom
18 Mar 2018 7:56PM
It's an art form requiring skill and perfect timing

Dunking a ginger snap in a coffee without the soggy end falling in....
sjr 2 567 England
18 Mar 2018 8:02PM
Ok time is up cameras and biscuits down.

I am going to dispense with the usual Sunday night tea and biscuits as I have a lazy start to the working week I am going to enjoy a left over from yesterday Guinness while I judge.
sjr 2 567 England
18 Mar 2018 8:57PM
9 excellent entries thanks to you all on what appeared maybe to be a simple challenge but finding a different way to present it you have all made my job tough.
JFitz a top notch macro showing great detail.
KrazyKA a very clever use with the subject and the weather that was thrown at us again this weekend.
JawDborn & Cattyal both with macro shots more liken to a barren landscape than biscuits.
Feen96 leaving us in no doubt digestives are at there best when covered in chocolate.
petebfrance another spot on Focused macro showing the great textures of broken biscuits.
saltierblue someone had to be crackers (no offence) had I been entering this week I would have gone for a similar set up but you have lit your picture brilliantly.
DaveRyder hitting the spot with a classic that I have just shown Mrs sjr and I now have to buy her a pack tomorrow as she has not had them for ages.

Leaving just one picture EddieAC and his dunking digestive both brilliant, brave and original therefore I award the Winner This Week to be.......

EddieAC congratulations and thanks again to you all.
EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
18 Mar 2018 10:47PM
Many thanks Simon!!! Smile

Also thanks for running the challenge this week!! Smile

I'm going to dunk myself into bed soon but will churn a few thoughts and hopefully come up with a theme half as decent for the next one.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.