Affinity Photo - professional photo editing with 50% off!

Weekly Macro Challenge ending Sunday 14th Aptil 2019 - Backlit

saltireblue Plus
9 9.8k 36 Norway
14 Apr 2019 8:52PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:Not entirely sure about mine as I'm processing on my laptop. But hey ho - it was a good excuse to light a fire and pour some drinks!!! Grin

Never need an excuse to pour a drink, Linda!🍷🍷

Speaking of drinking looks like you might have been right and Eddie is late back from the arcade Wink

Did you know “Arcade”is the name of his local in Hastings?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
14 Apr 2019 9:17PM
Okay, I am back and certainly not disappointed. I had thought about this theme a couple of times before but ended up choosing something else both times. I'm pleased I posted it though and certainly some good and different ideas along with good quality photos came from it.

The decision is difficult as expected and after some....okay, much thought I am going to have to go with "Cucumber Spider" by Philstan as this weeks winner.

So Well done to Phil and many thanks to everyone for taking part this week and a very good turnout it was too. Twelve entries and I think that's probably the most I have ever had the pleasure of viewing on judging night. Smile
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.5k 1 United Kingdom
14 Apr 2019 9:25PM
Well done Phil and nice challenge Eddie, thanks for hosting.
14 Apr 2019 9:27PM
Thanks Eddie for choosing me as the winning victim! I'll submit to the honourable torture of choosing a new topic and be back in due course. 😅
JawDborn 7 1.2k 1 England
14 Apr 2019 9:28PM
Wonderful shot, Phil. Congratulations. Thank you for the challenge, Eddie. I've enjoyed looking at the splendid variety of entries.
14 Apr 2019 9:31PM
Well done Phil. Great shot. I do hope no cucumbers were harmed in the process. 😉

And thanks for the challenge Eddie - it certainly got me thinking hard this week! Blush
saltireblue Plus
9 9.8k 36 Norway
14 Apr 2019 9:57PM
Well done to both Phil and Eddie, but for different reasons, of course...
SlowSong Plus
11 8.3k 30 England
14 Apr 2019 10:03PM
Nice one Phil.
Thanks Eddie. Hope we didn't drag you away from your arcade too early. Wink
x
feen96 5 367 United Kingdom
15 Apr 2019 6:21AM
well done Phil, good challenge Eddie SmileSmileSmile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.