Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Christmas Prize Draw 2017

Weekly Macro Challenge ending Sunday 19th November 2017 Pencil

dlm71 2 209 2 United Kingdom
12 Nov 2017 10:09PM
Thanks for being awarded the honourable task to run this weeks challenge.

This is my second week in the group so as I only purchased my Macro lens two weeks ago I will go with the first thing I photographed with it which was a Pencil, don't ask me why I think it was the first thing that came to hand after unboxing the lens and I was keen to use it!

So anything goes that incorporates the humble Pencil. Get creative and I look forward to your entries.

The Rules are:

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs from 8pm on the Sunday (or the time from which the challenge is posted) and runs until 8pm the following Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. And last but not least have fun.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong Plus
9 7.1k 30 England
13 Nov 2017 4:54PM
I shall pencil that into my diary.
Blush
EddieAC Plus
12 1.8k 2 United Kingdom
13 Nov 2017 6:23PM
I think I might end up getting carried away with the sharpen filter and eraser tool this week. Tongue
cattyal Plus
12 8.3k 6 England
19 Nov 2017 7:16PM
Nice to see plenty of good quality entries as mine certainly doesn't come under that description!
19 Nov 2017 8:00PM
That's all folks your time is up! Is it me or do these weeks seem to melt into one? I will retire to my quarters with a quick snifter, watch Blue Planet ll (I need this time to recover as my wife has tortured me for the past hour with strictly come dancing) and I'll be back shortly after that to reveal my findings! Wink
19 Nov 2017 9:25PM
Thank you all so much for your entries and you certainly didn't make it easy for my first outing as master of ceremonies! After much deliberation, broken leads and chewed ends I will get straight to the point and I would like pass on the torch of responsibility to sjr for the nostalgia you raised and i'm impressed your still in possession of a cassette to stage it. There was three I kept getting drawn to Wink then two but decided to settle on this one so well done Simon!

Thanks everyone and I look forward to the next challenge.
SlowSong Plus
9 7.1k 30 England
19 Nov 2017 9:31PM
Yes, I liked the cassette too. Brought back memories of miles of tangled tape. Well done Simon and thank you David for your excellent first challenge subject. Smile
sjr 126 England
19 Nov 2017 9:34PM
Thanks David great subject that made for some great entries this week.
Onwards to next week and the task of coming up with a subject.
JawDborn Plus
5 1.1k 1 England
19 Nov 2017 10:10PM
A well earned, well deserved win, Simon. Well done. Thank you for hosting the challenge, David.
drawmaster 7 199 England
19 Nov 2017 11:13PM
Well done Simon
EddieAC Plus
12 1.8k 2 United Kingdom
20 Nov 2017 6:55AM
Many thanks David for this week. Smile

Well done simon. Smile
saltireblue Plus
7 7.3k 33 United Kingdom
20 Nov 2017 7:38AM
Well done indeed, Simon, although I admit to having to google what a 'cassette' wasTongue (Anyone who believes I am that young is delusional, as indeed I amWink)
Many thanks for the challenge, David!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.