Enter the ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw extravaganza!

Weekly Macro Challenge ending Sunday 23rd July 2017 - Three or more Colours

AlanJ Plus
6 1.0k England
23 Jul 2017 10:03PM
Thanks Eddie Smile well done Simon; you stitched us all up SmileSmile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
23 Jul 2017 10:25PM

Quote:Many thanks Eddie for a great challenge.
It was a challenge in itself threading three cottons through the needle with my eye sight. I am genuinely off to the opticians on Saturday.
I will have a new challenge up in the morning.

I was thinking that threading all three of them would have been a challenge. I was also trying to figure out how you secured the ends. Smile

I sympathise with having to go to the opticians as I'm finding it more difficult to read small print and the sight in my left eye seems slightly blurred if I cover my right eye so I am going to have to visit one as well. Wink
sjr 2 568 England
23 Jul 2017 10:25PM
I know I said challenge would be set tomorrow but I had a moment of inspiration and went with it.

Thanks again for your kind words.
sjr 2 568 England
23 Jul 2017 10:37PM

I was thinking that threading all three of them would have been a challenge. I was also trying to figure out how you secured the ends. Smile

I should have photographed the set up it was art in itself. Needle in a swan neck grip cotton tied to a small tripod the other ends were left attached to the bobbins stacked on top of each other with a pebble on top to weight them down
EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
23 Jul 2017 10:42PM

Quote:

I should have photographed the set up it was art in itself. Needle in a swan neck grip cotton tied to a small tripod the other ends were left attached to the bobbins stacked on top of each other with a pebble on top to weight them down

That's interesting. Sometimes problem solving can be as much fun as the photography itself. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.