West of Ireland Meet 2012- Connemara - 23/03/2012

Mari 15 1.8k United Kingdom
10 Jan 2012 11:03AM
Thanks for offering to be my Dad, Pete.....Tongue, you'd have to wear matching wincyettes though! lol..... and to Maeve, you're welcome to be my bridesmaid, but i'm afraid when Tommy sees you he will ditch me at the altar! xx

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

robs 16 685 2 United Kingdom
10 Jan 2012 9:33PM
Arse - was sure this was the 30th for some reason. Looks like I am going to have to bow out as I just can't get the time off college (doing a 2 year electrical course and my attendance is pretty much borderline getting chucked off as it is).

Most upset about that as I was truly looking forward to catching up with you all again.
irishman 15 1.1k 2 Ireland
10 Jan 2012 9:43PM

Quote:Arse - was sure this was the 30th for some reason. Looks like I am going to have to bow out as I just can't get the time off college (doing a 2 year electrical course and my attendance is pretty much borderline getting chucked off as it is).

Most upset about that as I was truly looking forward to catching up with you all again.

Thats a pity Rob Sad
mondmagu 9 75 Ireland
10 Jan 2012 10:14PM
Hey guys,am interested in going along.Myself and my better half are definitely interested but maybe also another couple.
Let us know if this is possible and if so how do we send the deposit.If someone lives in Dublin,I could drop it over.

Des
10 Jan 2012 10:51PM

Quote:Hey guys,am interested in going along.Myself and my better half are definitely interested but maybe also another couple.
Let us know if this is possible and if so how do we send the deposit.If someone lives in Dublin,I could drop it over.

Des

Hi Des, if you are interested, I need a deposit of 25 per person asap to secure the cottages. PM me if you interested and I will send you my details.
10 Jan 2012 10:58PM

Quote:Ok folks,

Have hit a wee snag here, there is only one 7 bedroom cottage left but can get a house across the road that sleeps another 6.

The cost is 300 per cottage for 3 nights. I will be looking for a deposit of everyone as money has to be paid upfront.

Can everyone who is interested, please let me know asap if this is ok, so I can go ahead and book?

Thanks

Martin

Bump to the top Smile
11 Jan 2012 9:55PM
Right, just to make things clear re deposits and the booking of cottages.

I am not organising this meet for any profit but purely to meet friends old and new, therefore when it comes to money matters, I wish to make things very clear.

There will be two cottages, each costing 300 each for 3 nights (one is being booked for an extra 4 nights for only another 50. All monies have to be paid 6 weeks prior to the start date.

I am asking people who are interested to pay me a deposit of 25/20 to secure your place and cottage on the meet. I will pay the remainder myself and will collect money owing at the meet itself.

For anyone who has paid a deposit but is unable to attend, may have their deposit refunded only if the enough numbers to fill both cottages over the weekend, I feel that either myself or anyone that attends be out of pocket or have to pay extra if other decides not to attend.

One final thing, the weekend will be divided evenly between all regardless if you only stay one, two or 3 nights; anyone who stays for the extra days will pay extra.

Any questions?
Tooth 14 5.8k 227 Ireland
12 Jan 2012 12:02AM
How may sleeps?
Mari 15 1.8k United Kingdom
12 Jan 2012 8:38PM
Are we there yet?.....
Goggz 12 2.3k 72 Wales
12 Jan 2012 10:19PM
Counting!! Smile
mondmagu 9 75 Ireland
13 Jan 2012 11:12PM
Deposit being sent by pigeon post on Monday.....not sure if they have post offices in Donegal!!WinkWink
Looking forward to meeting all you pros and getting some hints.

Des
kiwi3636 9 2 England
16 Jan 2012 5:17PM
You can count me in.
kiwi3636 9 2 England
16 Jan 2012 5:26PM
Myself and the wife will be there, Deposit was send with Des's (mondmagu).
16 Jan 2012 6:30PM

Quote:Myself and the wife will be there, Deposit was send with Des's (mondmagu).

Thanks Derek
Goggz 12 2.3k 72 Wales
17 Jan 2012 7:53PM
So, I make it 65 sleeps - far too long! Getting grumpy now waiting...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.