ePz Exclusive: Save 10% On Eversure Camera Insurance

Western Australian

johnjrp 15 432 5 Australia
6 May 2009 3:23AM
This isn't a meet topic as such. I recently saw that two members had visited my part of the woods. I would love to catch up with fellow member if they ever come over to Western Australia. Might be able to give some suggestions were to go for landscape photo opportunities. I went to UK about 4 years ago and meet up with fellow members there. it was nice to put a face to some of them. Anyway the invite is there. John

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

6 May 2009 6:08AM
Hey John, thanks for the votes and comments, i personally found Western Australia the best part of Australia to visit for natural beauty, (also Kakadu) and of course to get the best sunsets! it was just a holiday for me and my wife and had three weeks from Exmouth to Margaret River so wished we had more time, the south west region was just a haven for me and sometimes left the wife asleep to go and take some sunrise shots, especially round Canal Rocks which i could have stayed at forever, i was truly in awe of this place.

We have just recently moved to Canada from South East England, but as you can see from the members on this site there are many great spots in the Uk fo photography.
User_Removed 12 2.2k 3 United Kingdom
6 May 2009 8:12AM
Went there a couple of years ago and took a camper from Perth all the way up the coast and across to Karijini. Fantastic place. Can't wait to go back and do Exmouth to Darwin.
johnjrp 15 432 5 Australia
6 May 2009 10:08AM
Hi Chris. I'm doing Darwin to Kunanara in July. Should be fun. John

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.