Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

What encouragement!

janehewitt 13 215 1 United Kingdom
20 Jun 2005 8:51AM
Dear all, I wanted to use the forum to say a big thank you to everyone here for their support! It's been a terrible few months as many of you know! My photography had taken a back seat recently but a nudge from a friend on here (atlas 30) got my back into action, I think the comment was 'your battery flat or what?' anyway to cut a long story short I got 3 HCs an EC and then POWT! (I'm never going to upload again as the only way is down!)Yesterday when I received the EC should have been my eldest son's 18th birthday but he died when he was a baby so as you can imagine I was feeling pretty low, EPZ has given me back a sense of being me again and feeling I do have some skills. So thank you everyone and Rob especially! Jane
PS my class last lesson were especially grateful as I was in such a good mood I didn't work then very hard at all!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

csurry 14 9.2k 92
20 Jun 2005 9:00AM
And now you can have a large canvas copy to remind you of this wonderful moment!

I did wonder that your images had not been up to your usual standard that was until the last few, back on form and giving Emma a run for her money as queen of flowers.
Atlas 13 621 United Kingdom
20 Jun 2005 10:22AM
I'm very pleased my simple comment had such a positive effect on you Jane :o)
It can be so hard when you have had a few knocks to get your self motivated again. Just a simple comment in someones portfolio who you havent seen for a while can be a great boost to them...just to know someone has thought about you can be all it takes.

Rob
mr g 12 403 3 United Kingdom
20 Jun 2005 10:47AM
Congratulations Jane. Much deserved and well done Rob for your words of encouragement. I do hope that you make sure your class make up for it next time!!! Only 24 'get-ups' to go and 36 reports to do!! Glad someone has had a great day
Take care
Rob
janehewitt 13 215 1 United Kingdom
20 Jun 2005 10:49AM
Yep 24 get ups and counting (reports all done though!!) Jane
mr g 12 403 3 United Kingdom
20 Jun 2005 10:54AM
I hate you now. Do you want to do some of mine??

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.