Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

What Flash would you recomend for a canon eos5d

21 May 2013 11:03PM
hi guys...was nearly there buying this stuff..when i meet this "Photograpther" who said..as you have an eos 5d,,what you need is a youngnuo 565 ettl..stick it on your camera with some soft defusers and away you go....as i want to shoot alot of stuff at clubs/bars..outside in the street at night portraits etc..this sounds like what i have being looking for..(with alot of help from you guys)..do i need anything else for now..was looking for a camera bracket for mounting everything on..but cant seem to find one..but that means i would have to buy a cable..to go from the camera to the flash and a shoe to sit the flash on!!..right!!...when i get whatever..i will post the first pics..goood or bad

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mikehit Plus
6 8.0k 13 United Kingdom
22 May 2013 9:39AM

Quote: I have just taken a punt on this set of flash modifiers (still in transit) as they seemed a good bargain compared to the usual Honi, Rogue etc:

They arrived this morning and I have to say I am impressed with the build quality - no chance to try them yet but on first viewing they seem to be a good economical starter kit.
22 May 2013 11:40PM
Right...sounds good to me...i will get some..stillnot quite made my mind up on the flash yet..but think it will be a 565ex ettl as its the best of both worlds...thanks for all the help..

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.