What interests you most in photography?

Nick_w Plus
11 4.3k 99 England
11 Jan 2010 10:50PM

Quote:I also love the feeling I get when I am out and about, just me and my camera equipment, be that on top of a mountain, at the coast or in a grotty subway. It gives me time to think, clear my head, I tend to worry less about the results when I am out for myself.

such a great answer, it's great to get out forget about everything else. When it's like that I don't care if all the images are poor ( well not strictly true ) but it's great to get lost in the image concentrating what you want from it. Don't know about everyone else but the images I'm most proud of are the ones that you visualise first - one of the reasons why now I tend to go out with one image in mind, any more is a bonus.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ade_mcfade 14 15.2k 216 England
12 Jan 2010 12:28PM

Quote:like all those last year on the lensbaby

to get back to the post. What intrests me varies, but mainly just getting out with the camera trying new things, maybe too many new things. But that's probably my scientific bent.

Dont dismiss kit Ade,forget the bells and whistles the greatest leap forme has been the muchbetter high iso performance of the more recent models , love the film like grain at 1600 in mono.

You do like to talk about kit a lot though nick Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.