Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

What's staid?

SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
13 Jan 2003 6:45PM
Leanne - I was lucky enough to see some of your work on the Imaxtree site .. come on share some more Grin
Pete 19 18.8k 97 England
13 Jan 2003 7:31PM
Leanne has left the site we have made her name inactive and her pictures have, following her request, been removed. It's a shame that some photographers get to a stage that they think they are too good for this sort of forum. I still believe we cater for photographers of every standard from the beginner to the professional, snap shooter to creative professional. I'm not sure of Leanne's reasons, but she says no one offended her. Life goes on...
photoid 18 57
13 Jan 2003 7:52PM
Hullo, everyone. BOB ,you see I have not left for darkest Africa. Please feel free to contact me on my new E address.
Pete I apologise to you for the extra work and bother I have put you thru. Thank you for your kindness in complying with my needs so promptly.
But please do not think I have left the site (unless this is a formal banning order?)
or that I think that I am too good for you all. (I am not going to allow myself to be offended by that crack, or should I be? )
My present pseudonym is thanks to trying out JP's suggestion, but I rather like it.
But I am still me.
Suzi you irritate me so, but thank you for admiring my work,. I should have a web-site soon, so you can visit my images more often.
Let's move on, eh?
SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
13 Jan 2003 7:57PM
No problem Leanne - just trying to be pleasant Grin
Pete 19 18.8k 97 England
13 Jan 2003 8:55PM
I'm more confused than ever now Photoid? I think I'll pack this in and start a stamp clubSmile. Welcome back...er..I think!~@*
bppowell 19 2.2k 2 England
13 Jan 2003 9:00PM
Leanne/photoid
Would it not have been far simpler just to have changed your ID

Barry
Paddy 18 254 8 England
13 Jan 2003 9:04PM
leanne, I just feel very sad not to see your work...Paddy
BOB S 18 2.6k
13 Jan 2003 9:44PM
Hey Leanne I thought you had gone but I am really glad you have not. Now, I think it is time that you got some of those SA pics processed so I can see what I have to compete with in September. When I say compete I mean this in an attempt to capture all the Big 5 of course

Stay with us BOB

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.