Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Christmas Prize Draw 2017

What's Happening in Your Kitchen?

StrayCat Plus
13 18.9k 3 Canada
1 Oct 2017 8:45PM
17006_1506887135.jpg

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Fma7 2 791 United Kingdom
1 Oct 2017 9:01PM
Me?

Apples & blackberries.

Crumbles & pies.
JackAllTog Plus
8 4.9k 58 United Kingdom
1 Oct 2017 9:31PM
Clearing the freezer out - found some chopped Coriander leaves and whole Kaffir Lime leaves - gentry fried them up with some butter to make a super Lime and Coriander topping to serve on breaded fish for lunch.
rambler Plus
9 916 15 England
1 Oct 2017 11:24PM
Having endured a week long power cut I am restocking the freezer with oven chips Tongue
2 Oct 2017 1:05PM
Fridge freezer broke down for a few days so having to throw out all frozen meats.

Oddly enough, I tried turning the power on and off and it seems to be working now. Tongue
SlowSong Plus
9 7.1k 30 England
2 Oct 2017 2:22PM
Creamy Cauliflour Soup. Sorry, but it's been assigned to the great plughole in the sky. Never tasted anything quite so yuk. Smile
altitude50 13 10.5k United Kingdom
2 Oct 2017 5:40PM
As a suggestion, aren't you supposed to discard the green bits of the cauliflower and use the white bits? WinkWinkWink
2 Oct 2017 8:02PM

Quote:assigned to the great plughole in the sky.

Sounds like you threw UP...literally...never seen that before....Tongue
SlowSong Plus
9 7.1k 30 England
2 Oct 2017 8:09PM

Quote:
Quote:assigned to the great plughole in the sky.

Sounds like you threw UP...literally...never seen that before....Tongue

I would have done if I'd eaten more than two spoonfuls. Back on the chips this evening. Much safer.
2 Oct 2017 10:03PM
Well, I would expect a comment from Malc, but as his GPS/house plan doesn't show "kitchen" (probably Mrs Salty's idea..) he'll have no interest in this thread...

Oh...err... Hi Malc...!

Anyhow, for want of a contribution, nothing to see in our kitchen...it's only used for microwave activity, despite all the high-tech gadgets that were deemed essential for life...
cats_123 Plus
13 4.7k 28 Northern Ireland
3 Oct 2017 8:18AM
invest in a slow cooker...shove all the ingredients in first thing, come home to a hot, delicious dinner SmileSmile
Big Bri 16 16.3k United Kingdom
3 Oct 2017 8:43AM

Quote:Creamy Cauliflour Soup. Sorry, but it's been assigned to the great plughole in the sky. Never tasted anything quite so yuk. Smile

The word "cauliflour" should have been a good hint. "Cauliflower" is horrible enough.
SlowSong Plus
9 7.1k 30 England
3 Oct 2017 12:07PM

Quote:
Quote:Creamy Cauliflour Soup. Sorry, but it's been assigned to the great plughole in the sky. Never tasted anything quite so yuk. Smile

The word "cauliflour" should have been a good hint. "Cauliflower" is horrible enough.

I left it too late to change the spelling. It's not a word I use very often. Grin
StrayCat Plus
13 18.9k 3 Canada
3 Oct 2017 6:30PM
Actually, cauliflower is one of those foods, like broccoli, that we eat because it's supposed to be good for us, not because we like it. We have started eating more of it as we cut back on the starchier foods like potato.
SlowSong Plus
9 7.1k 30 England
3 Oct 2017 6:34PM
I love it raw mixed with raw broccoli and mixed in with mayonnaise and crispy fried bacon. Heaven.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.