Turn Your Old Camera Into Cash With An Instant Quote From MPB

whats your earliest memory as a child?

Just Jas Plus
18 26.3k 1 England
8 Feb 2006 4:49PM

Quote:where, for some reason parents did not attend

Must have been the 'CB Syndrome' that off-put them! LOL!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

tepot 15 4.4k United Kingdom
8 Feb 2006 6:07PM
going to nans every Monday and having cold roast beef and mashed spuds and branston pickle for dinner when i was 4 yrs old, that pleasure stopped when i had to start school :-(
spacecowboy22 14 240
8 Feb 2006 10:47PM
CARBOSSE isnt it strange how incidents of a young age still stand by you as you grow up, i was chased by one of those rubbish yappity dogs when i was little, hated them ever since, alway concious about the little buggers around my ankles lol, but my auntie had a big german shepard which never bothered me, i've had big dogs ever since (please dont make silly gestures on the last conscript lol)
daviewat 16 4.1k Scotland
8 Feb 2006 10:52PM
I have no or very very little memory of childhood, except second hand from family/friends etc :-(((

Due to a big accident I had some ten years ago now, lost a finger and loads of blood and ended up in a coma for best part of 6 weeks. Even started smoking then as I was wheeled into the day room for a while after coming round, in those days it was also the smoking room and people kept offering me a ciggie. Well I did not know I didn`t smoke so accepted them and been on them ever since :-(((

Things occasionally spark a deep memory however like one the other day.

Was in Stirling and saw a man pushing a pram into the library and had a vauge flashback to my grandfather taking me to the library he used in Glasgow when I was no more that a toddler.

Dave
sarac 14 63
9 Feb 2006 1:26AM
Earliest memory... The day my brother was born. i was 2 1/2 and Dad took me to the Zoo and I got squirted by water from an elephant!

sara C
Graflex 17 488 United Kingdom
11 Feb 2006 2:38AM
Seeing my first Television set in the window of the Co-Op in Peckham Rye Lane in the 1930's,in glorious B/W.I can still see it today,a console model with about a 9" screen-cost,several years wages.

New fandangled thing..never take on.Carry on dreaming.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.