Save & earn with MPB; trade-in and buy pre-loved

Where do you all live?

polis_928tadw59 11 7.1k United Kingdom
8 May 2012 6:54PM
Where have you been, adrian ? Has you tent blown down ? Been talking to HM The Queen (on the phone this pm- just got the phone installed and she rang me.Grin She is looking forward to staying at Holyrood, ' cos she knows you have an apartment there. She says you are lovely company - but she is bored with your photo albums.)TongueGrinWink
dianah 15 24.5k 4 United Kingdom
8 May 2012 10:02PM
Polis..I actually know when you are 'speaking' without looking at the name !!!! Now what does that tell you and everybody else ? GrinGrin
Carabosse Plus
19 42.3k 270 England
8 May 2012 10:42PM

Quote:Now what does that tell you and everybody else ?

That the two of you are just made for each other? Smile
Just Jas Plus
20 26.4k 1 England
9 May 2012 12:32AM
Yeah! cat and dog.........
9 May 2012 1:26PM

Quote:Polis..I actually know when you are 'speaking' without looking at the name !!!! Now what does that tell you and everybody else ? GrinGrin

Quote:Yeah! cat and dog.........

Di, I do not know what it means. I was never up in the intelligence stakes.Grin

And, Just Jas, I don't mind you insulting me, but don't insult a lady.Wink

Still waiting for adrian to come back, unless he is in the process of moving his abode again, - moving the tent to Ben Nevis. The house to house collectors will be very rare for him, then. GrinSmileWink
adrian_w 14 3.8k 4 England
9 May 2012 6:12PM
Big notice on the front door:
No Hawkers
No Traders
No Geordies
9 May 2012 6:30PM
Yiv slipped up hinny, it should read Nee Jawdees. Looks like when I cum knocking, you'll open the tent door.Grin
9 May 2012 7:04PM
Chorley, Lancashire
9 May 2012 7:10PM
Poor you. We will have a collection so that you can move.Wink
ElmsArt 15 82 1 Scotland
9 May 2012 8:25PM
Polis were you and your relatives in Dundee today. I got the bus into the town and got the fright of my life.
Between the local Dundee accent and the rest speakng Jawdee and the lot of them eating German BBQ.
It was no place for a civilised lady like me. Smile
dianah 15 24.5k 4 United Kingdom
9 May 2012 9:50PM

Quote:Now what does that tell you and everybody else ?

That the two of you are just made for each other? Smile

I keep telling him but he just doesn't take the hint ! Wink It must be something to do with the South North divide ! GrinGrin
annettep38 10 220 42 Luxembourg
9 May 2012 9:59PM
Now here is a suggestion to the bosses:
would it be possible, like on many other forums, to look for members in your country? or even province/state?
the only other two I often come across in my country are on the 'other' ends. Would be absolutely chuffed to get in contact with others.
ElmsArt 15 82 1 Scotland
10 May 2012 10:52AM
I think the only way to do that at the moment is through - Community>Members Groups>Events and meetings . You can post a note there asking if anyone in your area would want to get together for a meet.

It might be a good way of oven meeting folks from other countries/areas as well if you list what there is to photograph around you. Might be an idea for others for a holiday destination.

Jackie
Arvorphoto Plus
11 145 6 United Kingdom
10 May 2012 9:21PM
Originally from Cheshire but have been residing in St Austell Cornwall for the past 11 years arriving via Southport, Nottingham & Doncaster
11 May 2012 12:09PM
Must have been one hell of a train journey.Grin Or if you travelled by car then the map must have got lost. Blame the wife.Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.