Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Where has the Year gone?

StrayCat Plus
11 16.4k 2 Canada
9 Dec 2009 12:20AM
Suddenly it is December......again - and we realize that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2009 is on its’ back!

A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year....... without you, I'm sure that 2009 would have been extremely boring.

From my side I wish you all a magical Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts.

May 2010 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures.

And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love.

To those who need money, may your finances overflow.

To those who need caring, may you find a good heart.

To those who need friends, may you meet lovely people.

Straycat/DennySmile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Grampy 5 507 71 England
9 Dec 2009 12:49AM
Thanks Denny and the same to you
Phillip
uggyy 9 2.1k 9 Scotland
9 Dec 2009 12:52AM
Right back at you Denny...

Let alone a new year but a new decade almost upon us... scary..
rowarrior 7 4.4k 9 Scotland
9 Dec 2009 12:56AM
Hope you have a good one too Denny
Carabosse Plus
12 39.8k 269 England
9 Dec 2009 1:06AM
All the best to you too Denny. Smile

2009, for me, has been a year of a heck of a lot of hassle - but a certain amount achieved as well.... and I'm sure a high proportion of us feel that way. So, I wish everyone an enjoyable festive season followed by a year of peace and quiet! Grin
whipspeed Plus
11 4.1k 22 United Kingdom
9 Dec 2009 10:12AM
A year of peace and quiet, that would be nice Smile
Happy Christmas to you to Denny and all on EPZ.
Pete Plus
14 18.7k 96 England
9 Dec 2009 10:31AM
That's a pleasing message Denny and I'm also glad you decided to return to the site and it's been good for you Smile
Yesterday was the anniversary (although I'd prefer not to remember) of my unexpected health scare. The year has flown by!
A_Harrison 10 260 Canada
9 Dec 2009 10:37AM
A year already Pete. Savor every minute of all that are to come, of which I am sure there will be many
JJGEE 10 6.5k 18 England
9 Dec 2009 11:25AM
One could also ask ... "Where has my money gone ? " Wink

Spent relatively small amount on film / E6 processing compared to previous years but taken loads more photos.

So my money must have gone on buying a different type of camera system / lenses where I can delete the images from the "film" and then re-use it over and over ! !

Next year probably going on petrol as the price just keeps rising Sad
daviewat Plus
11 4.1k Scotland
9 Dec 2009 12:12PM
Blimy Pete one year already !!!!!!!!!! This has been a very fast year, we moved home and work, hosted the first Pitlochry meet Smile loved it. Spent every bit of savings :-( Me, no news yet on knees etc :-(

But all family well and another year older and overall not too bad Smile lest hope 2010 is as stress free !!!!!!!!!!!
digicammad 12 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
9 Dec 2009 12:20PM
Where has it gone? Amongst other things I have recovered from a heart op, started a new job, cycled the Trans-Pennine Trail (218 miles in 3˝ days), eaten out a lot, stopped doing pilates and started doing yoga, helped stop 2 would be illegal immigrants and entered home entertainment heaven.

I promised myself that one day I will just take it easy. Smile

Ian
digicammad 12 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
9 Dec 2009 12:20PM
BTW congratulations on making it this far Pete and keep up the good work.
riprap007 10 1.6k 37 England
9 Dec 2009 1:32PM
'Where has the Year gone?'
The rights have been sold, it will now be known as 'The Woolworth's (new on-line incarnation) Year', formerly known as 2009, and whose fans will insist upon so calling it.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.