Where you all from?

Tutterzzz 12 160 United Kingdom
11 Jul 2007 11:07PM
born and bred in middlesbrough

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

BigCol 18 1.8k 1 Scotland
11 Jul 2007 11:36PM
Born in Dunfermline, Fife, brought up in Portsmouth on the south coast and now live in Milton Keynes.
MadTrace 15 268 United Kingdom
11 Jul 2007 11:46PM
Hi Amy, Milton Keynes for me, fab city loads to do and see, often poked fun at for (dare I say it) cooncrete cows and roundabouts. Would love more dramatic scenery but hay, can't have it all.

Hello big Col above me!! how funny seeing you here? See you tomorrow at the pub Wink
12 Jul 2007 12:22AM
Born and childhood within spittin' distance of the Woolwich ferry...(loved my trips across, absorbing the 'abience' of warmth and hot-oil from the engine-room... musta worked, spent 14 years in the navy later..!)
Now live in Raunds (?) sleepy hollow not far from Kettering, or Northampton - where the most exciting thing that happens is to find your green 're-cycling' bin in the middle of the road once a week... :-(
tepot 15 4.4k United Kingdom
12 Jul 2007 1:34AM
Essex boy here....i made the mistake of moving to the states but still a Brit through and through!
12 Jul 2007 2:07AM

Quote:i made the mistake of moving to the states but still a Brit

Then come back...ohh... but you'd probably have to sit at the bottom of the list behind...err...'asylum seekers'..from Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan (doctors - with a chemical degree..) and those that Gordon Brown is planning new housing for....

Sorry Terry..you're not welcome back... if you don't have the skills to combine fertilizer with charcoal etc.. Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.