ADVERTISEMENT
Save & earn with MPB; trade-in and buy pre-loved

Which A3 printer...again.

steebi 21 68 United Kingdom
27 Nov 2011 11:52AM
Thanks again for all the comments. I just thought I'd let you know I bought a Canon Pixma Pro 9000Mk11. Sorry Pointyhead but you seem to have been lucky with Epson, my expieriences have been far from that.
Anyway I am happy with the printer (which to my surprise came with a set of Canon inks plus £50 cashback-Warehouse Express) but still pondering on whether or not to start using compatible inks with a continous ink system. I will be starting a new posting on that subject after checking out the comments on inks again which people have left here.

I will leave a link to that following this when I have posted, in case you are interested. (By the way can someone tell me how I can view my posts without the email link, its always puzzled me?)
staituk 13 20 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2011 1:55PM
i have the canon pro 9500 mk 2, and i love itGrin
psiman 19 574 Wales
30 Nov 2011 10:05PM
Good luck with your new Canon. Just in defence of Epson, I've has an R2880 for 2.5 years and not experienced any clogging issues, not even when it was packed up for 3 months when I moved house. I know Epson had a bad reputation for clogging but I think they've overcome this with their recent model lines.
steebi 21 68 United Kingdom
10 Dec 2011 8:35PM
This is the link to the new posting about original or compatible inks in case you are interested in the comments.......

https://www.ephotozine.com/forums/topic/original-or-compatible-inks--94310

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.