Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Which Web Site Software would you recommend

rogerdoger 9 18
2 Mar 2018 11:36AM
Hi, I currently have a web site at www.rogerhancefrps.com. I (with a friend) put it together with Serif Plus Software. I have decide to revamp it and will change to another web site software. Any suggestions. I was thinking of Photium, Mr. Site or Clikpic , although I know there are loads of other web site software available now.
It needs to be very easy to do, as I am not great with technology ! Help/suggestions needed. Regards Roger
2 Mar 2018 1:08PM
There are lots of easy to put together brands out there, it really depends what you want from it. Are you just showcasing your images or do you intend to sell from your site? Recently I've used Wix and Squarespace, both really easy to use and templates are modern and functional. With my Adobe cloud membership I do get the option to have a free portfolio site and that was easy to set up, although templates are limited it does give you the option to automatically upload images to Behance.
saltireblue Plus
10 11.4k 70 Norway
2 Mar 2018 1:22PM
Not forgetting foliopic which is run by the same people running ePz.
Easy to link from the one site to the other, and if you take out Plus membership here on ePz, you get the professional version of Foliopic for free!
Miles Herbert 18 1.9k 4 United Kingdom
2 Mar 2018 2:12PM
Another vote for Foliopic via plus membership at EPZ - very fast and pretty good templates - and only £15 a year!
2 Mar 2018 3:10PM
Another vote for Foliopic, with the reservation that I am very new to Foliopic's software (as of 3 days after upgrading to plus)

I only want to use it as a showcase for some of my favourite images. The software is easy to use as seems to provide all the “bells and whistles” I need for my purposes. Foliopic offers more advanced versions for a higher fee.

Whilst my site is far from finished, I am pleased with the results to date.
2 Mar 2018 3:23PM
Realised I should have provided a link to my website for you to view:

www.norman-robinson.foliopic.com
rhody 18 2.8k 2 United Kingdom
14 Mar 2018 3:24PM
Thanks to all for the Foliopic tips above. Very helpful and just what I'm looking for too.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.