Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

which website can I use????

copek 17 82
7 Oct 2011 12:31AM
Hi guys,
maybe someone can suggest me good website.
I've just got my new web done and I'm looking for a website where I could connect my web with a print lab or something where people can print my photos.
what i mean's when someone wants to buy some prints from my web they just connect to the website and order the prints they want to be printed.
thanks for help
Carrera_c 12 273 3 United Kingdom
7 Oct 2011 9:46AM
Never used them but I'm pretty sure you can do this by uploading your stuff onto http://www.redbubble.com/ and then link to your profile from your website.
User_Removed 11 4.6k 1 Scotland
7 Oct 2011 10:33AM
Or www.photo4me.com which seems very simple to use.

Be aware, however, that none of those sites will do your marketing for you - that is down to you.

You must find ways of getting potential buyers to your website. Just having it sitting there won't make any sales at all.

As a guide, I link from my own website to the Amazon pages upon which my books are featured. I reckon I get an average of one sale for each 1000 unique visitors to my site. I publicise my website by running a couple of online magazines and discussion forums in the topic areas of my books and I pay a small amount each month for Google Ad-words promotion.

It took about 4 years to get the traffic up to a stage where I now earn about 500 a month from royalties and commissions.
copek 17 82
7 Oct 2011 11:17AM
thanks for advice Leftforum,

I know that these website don't do any marketing for you but what I want is just prints. I could add shopping card to my website but
I haven't got a professional printer and ordering one print from a lab and after sending to someone. do you think it's better to invest in good printer and do it on my own??? thanks for advise
Big Bri 20 16.7k United Kingdom
7 Oct 2011 1:39PM
you can create private or public albums st Photobox, set your own prices for the prints, then people just order them from Photobox, who take their cut and give you the remainder.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.