Who does he Think he is?

dcash29 14 2.4k England
2 Dec 2011 1:34PM
Here we go Wink

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

CathyT 14 7.3k 18 United Kingdom
2 Dec 2011 1:37PM
There were girls kissing on Emerdale the other night............I don't expect there were to many complaints about that though.
dcash29 14 2.4k England
2 Dec 2011 1:43PM
Well what can i say trash Tv is a hit with the public...enjoy
KenTaylor 15 3.1k 2 United Kingdom
2 Dec 2011 1:45PM
All this same sex kissing on TV is disgusting, they should be shot Wink
keithh 16 25.6k 33 Wallis And Futuna
2 Dec 2011 1:47PM
Frozen Planet features animal sex!!
Overread 11 4.1k 19 England
2 Dec 2011 2:29PM
O.O What if your children were watching!!
might contain a naughty word though!

janeez 11 1.8k 8 United Kingdom
2 Dec 2011 2:55PM
Clarkson will always be outrageous and controversial and thank goodness for that! I heard his colourful rant at the strikers and thought it very, very funny. This is British humour, sarcasm, irony and over embellished stories. Never let the truth get in the way of a good story and never take yourself or anything you say seriously!

The Clarkson's of this world should never be stopped as we will just end up with dull, dull stifled PC humour that isn't remotely funny.
cantona43 Plus
14 928 4 United Kingdom
2 Dec 2011 3:06PM
Jeremy Clarkson is a legend, he was having a Clarkson's humour moment with nothing intended, do people really think he wants the strikers shot? how many people say to another person " I will kill you if you do that" it is just a figment of speech not a threat of death
CathyT 14 7.3k 18 United Kingdom
2 Dec 2011 3:08PM

Quote:Jeremy Clarkson is a legend

or as I prefer to call him...an annoying ****.
Coleslaw 14 13.4k 28 Wales
2 Dec 2011 3:15PM
Naaa.... you are a woman, your opinion doesn't count.....TongueWinkGrinSmileTongueTongueTongue
cantona43 Plus
14 928 4 United Kingdom
2 Dec 2011 3:15PM

Quote:or as I prefer to call him...an annoying ****

you forgot to mention with loads of money and now with more public interest to make more money
macroman 16 15.3k England
2 Dec 2011 3:31PM
There are far more offensive jokes on many comedy shows.
If these do-gooders complained about all of them we may as well shut down the TV stations altogether.

In fact I have seen some fairly near the knuckle posts on EPZ, but I'd think hard before complaining about them.

And while we're at it ban naughty postcads. Grin
cantona43 Plus
14 928 4 United Kingdom
2 Dec 2011 3:35PM

Quote:There were girls kissing on Emerdale the other night.

as long as it was not Betty and Edna I think we can accept it
monstersnowman 14 1.7k 1 England
2 Dec 2011 5:07PM
Is this nonesense still going .. there are some dreadfully vindictive and humorless people who would get great pleasure from seeing him sacked and our country become a minefield of pc censorship. They may think they are the liberals and the one's protecting people from terrible ogres such as JC but in reality they are the ones that scare me with their calls for punishments, censorship and a sanitised world where we have to read from a centrally authorised script to avoid saying anything that could potentially offend someone somewhere. What 'offends' me is how easily people seem willing to allow their hard earned freedom of speech to be eroded - thinking it will always somebody else saying something THEY think is offensive, until the day they realise they have something to say that another hand-wringing, 'points-of-view' watching, lynch mob complainer finds unacceptable.

I remember one of our national treasures, Billy Connolly saying, of the kidnapped man, Kenneth Bigley, "I see Ken Bigley every morning, and I'm disappointed that he's not dead yet," he wisecracked just days before the unfortunate British hostage was duly executed. "Aren't you the same as me, don't you wish they would just get on with it?"

It kind of puts JC's comment in perspective ...
StrayCat 16 19.1k 3 Canada
2 Dec 2011 7:19PM
I find that you all don't have double standards, you have multi standards on here. I made a comment on here that contained a statement with the words those people in it. I was jumped on like flies on sh*t. Tomorrow you may be attacking this very person for something far less than he said. Oh well, I give up. I was never a fan of dark humour, and that is what I see this as now. It's not the least entertaining or funny to me, and I have a good sense of humour. I think I recognise him from a picture now, but I have never seen top gear. And btw, I am the last person you would ever accuse of being politically correct, or a do-gooder if you half knew me. Anyway, I have so many members blocked the thread doesn't make sense anymore.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.