30-Day FREE Amazon Prime Trial - Get Ready For Prime Day 2021

Who's doing an OU course?

Shaun_W 16 102
21 Mar 2005 2:10PM
I finally got my BSc with the OU in December, after 10 years! (with a 3 year gap mind). Covered maths and computing subjects, but not in a named degree. Having got the bug I am now on S103 on the start of a BSc(Hons) in Molecular Science.

Sucker for punishment or what!
cambirder 17 7.2k England
21 Mar 2005 3:52PM
Well done Shaun. Have you just started S103, or did you start on the October course like me? I'm working on block 10 at the mo, having decided to drop TMA 7, so have a bit more time to get 8 & 9 finished
carlosd 16 13
22 Mar 2005 1:58AM
I'm looking at possibly starting one in October this year - MU120 - Understanding Mathematics. I thought this one would be good to get me into self-study as I enjoy maths.

After that, initially I would be looking at getting the Certificate in Mathematics and Computing.

I'll see how things go, I may change my mind after this one and go for a degree ! Smile
Shaun_W 16 102
22 Mar 2005 8:28AM
cambirder - I started S103 in Feb, so have just got onto Block 3. Finding it very interesting at the mo. Would be good if I could get a few snaps of those planets using my telescope (may plump for an adapter some time this year) - Gee, am I sounding like an anorak! Smile

carlosdAt - you'll get sucked into it!!! It can be hard work, but when you look back, you realise how enjoyable it was.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.