ePz Exclusive: Save 10% On Eversure Camera Insurance

Why do we Keep Returning?

arnieg 15 704 England
31 May 2015 1:52PM
been away for most of the last year mainly due too house move and sorting the new house out
all done now
cameras now unboxed charged ready to go new lens sigma 10-20mm and sigms150-500mm
straight to ezine rejoined plus and looking forward to the summer with my camera

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

petebfrance 7 2.8k France
31 May 2015 2:21PM
I come here most days, usually a few times a day.
It's a mixture of the members, content and layout. Oh, and I do enjoy the weekly 'Macro' and 'Black and White' challenges.
That mix makes it the best site on the internet as far as I'm concerned. Can't survive without my daily fixBlush

Actually, I think the site designers deserve a lot of credit for the layout - nicely understated colours and so on make it a pleasant place to spend time.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.3k 30 England
31 May 2015 4:55PM

Quote: I do enjoy the weekly 'Macro' and 'Black and White' challenges.

I keep meaning to join in these to help get my enthusiasm back but keep forgetting. Blush
saltireblue Plus
9 9.7k 36 Norway
31 May 2015 5:21PM

Quote:
Quote: I do enjoy the weekly 'Macro' and 'Black and White' challenges.

I keep meaning to join in these to help get my enthusiasm back but keep forgetting. Blush

Do it...they are great weekly challenges...keeps my interest alive when all else fails.
31 May 2015 6:10PM
Nice to just pop in when you have time, get inspired by others images and have a go at the challenges. No pressure and nice to get feedback and have others appreciate your efforts. Best photography site on the net as far as I am concerned. Just taken out plus membership to try and get even more involved.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.