Why I am still with EPzN.....

DeSilver Plus
12 14 12 England
12 Nov 2010 3:56PM
I think that we all go through bad patches I know I have and there has been times when I felt like giving up on EPZ. On the other hand though I have made some fantastic friends on the site Grin who I know will be friends for life. The site has helped me no end since I joined and I am now enjoying my photography more that I have done so for a long time.

As for your uploads they are really very good and you say that you have only been serious for a couple of years, if this being the case the next couple will really see you take off in a big way. Its obvious that you have the skill and you do not do the tit for tat voting, that in its self is a good thing. But saying that I think that a lot of your images do deserve far more clicks than they attract.

Wishing you well for the future

David.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

canonfan46 10 1.1k United Kingdom
12 Nov 2010 11:03PM
As someone who took up photography about two years ago as a retirement activity, I can say without a shadow of doubt that I would not have been able to continue with my photography without the help and encouragement that I have received from the members of this site, and for this I am truly thankful.

In my first year I have had loads of encouragement from both the critique gallery and the voting gallery. All very important to me as this was the only means I had to obtain any knowledgable comments on my photos.

And all this despite my sometimes "grumpy old man" attitude to some subjects that got me a bit wound up.

All in all, a great place to spend a few hours reading, learning, ranting, and even having your ego massaged from time to time.

Cheers everyone

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.