Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Why I am still with EPzN.....

DeSilver Plus
13 14 12 England
12 Nov 2010 3:56PM
I think that we all go through bad patches I know I have and there has been times when I felt like giving up on EPZ. On the other hand though I have made some fantastic friends on the site Grin who I know will be friends for life. The site has helped me no end since I joined and I am now enjoying my photography more that I have done so for a long time.

As for your uploads they are really very good and you say that you have only been serious for a couple of years, if this being the case the next couple will really see you take off in a big way. Its obvious that you have the skill and you do not do the tit for tat voting, that in its self is a good thing. But saying that I think that a lot of your images do deserve far more clicks than they attract.

Wishing you well for the future

David.
canonfan46 11 1.1k United Kingdom
12 Nov 2010 11:03PM
As someone who took up photography about two years ago as a retirement activity, I can say without a shadow of doubt that I would not have been able to continue with my photography without the help and encouragement that I have received from the members of this site, and for this I am truly thankful.

In my first year I have had loads of encouragement from both the critique gallery and the voting gallery. All very important to me as this was the only means I had to obtain any knowledgable comments on my photos.

And all this despite my sometimes "grumpy old man" attitude to some subjects that got me a bit wound up.

All in all, a great place to spend a few hours reading, learning, ranting, and even having your ego massaged from time to time.

Cheers everyone

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.