Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

Why would anyone put a gate there?

Arvorphoto Plus
11 144 6 United Kingdom
11 Mar 2011 2:22PM
-dsc2206.jpg

It seems a very odd place to put a gate. Now this got me thinking, who would I like to send through the gate, now bankers / politicians rank highly here, but are there others?

So for a bit of light hearted banter for the weekend - who would be you're suggestion?

Have a good weekend.

Off to work shortly but I shall look in later to see what suggestions this gate provokes.
digicammad 18 22.0k 40 United Kingdom
11 Mar 2011 2:27PM
BMW drivers Tongue
cameracat 17 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
11 Mar 2011 3:08PM
Wot ? Even us drivers of classic BMW's....? ? ? I thought my ancient 5 Series ( E28 Shark nose ) was safe from you BMW bashers.....Sad

My suggestion for gate fodder could take several days to type out.....Grin

But lets start with " Do Gooders " The sort who want all the murderers and lunatics let out of whatever institution they have been stored in...!!!

That would be a good start, As I promised to behave myself this year......Wink
neil75 12 25 United Kingdom
11 Mar 2011 3:19PM
The Green Brigade. These people who want to see 100m tall wind farms all over our landscape!!!!!
11 Mar 2011 3:22PM
A BMW 635csi Martini may be spared, can't just think what yours looks like. Smile

Yep, Do Gooders. Also the no limits PC brigade, the no limits H&S brigade, any footballers who think it is good to dive or try to break somebody's leg, people who think that by sitting their car on your bumper they will force you to break the 30 speed limit (not just BMW drivers Wink), jobsworths, people who sneer at basic questions on here because they obviously have a superior intellect, anybody who thinks darts is a sport, whoever wrote that stupid Go Compare marketing campaign, anybody to do with 118 118, suppliers who think delivering something at 23:00 on the absolute drop dead deadline date means they hit the milestone, all celebrities, bananas and McDonalds

...to keep you going
whipspeed 17 4.2k 22 United Kingdom
11 Mar 2011 3:44PM
People who drive when on a mobile phone.
thewilliam 13 6.1k
11 Mar 2011 3:47PM
I've become so used to Health & Safety and other government regulations that nothing surprises me any more.
Gaucho 19 2.8k 2 United Kingdom
11 Mar 2011 3:49PM
Don't be ridiculous. McDonalds won't fit through that little gate!
Top Gear presenters....in a caravan...towed by a Murchelago as they insist on pronouncing it.
Ewanneil 11 1.1k 2 Scotland
11 Mar 2011 3:49PM
Newsreaders who insist on reading out breaking news twice; shops that put tomatoes in all their sandwiches; everybody and everything associated with ITV2; the person who decided we had to ditch proper light bulbs; the swines on e-bay who cancel their sale after your successful winning bid because it didn't make enough money; people who chuck their McDonalds packaging out of their cars; and people who drive onto motorways from filter lanes as though you have got to slow down or avoid them. Ahh! That feels better.
Carabosse 18 41.7k 270 England
11 Mar 2011 3:52PM

Quote:BMW drivers

You're way behind the times - haven't you watched Top Gear? It's Audi drivers who are now considered the devil's spawn! devilish-dark.jpg
BMW drivers are lovable, fluffy people these days. flowerface-dark.jpg

I think sending Col Gaddafi through the gate might be a good idea......................
11 Mar 2011 4:08PM
Top Gear only reckon it's Audis because JC loves BMWs. Smile

I can guarantee that 90% of the time it's either BMWs or white vans. Tongue
Big Bri 20 16.7k United Kingdom
11 Mar 2011 4:11PM
Actually, it's Audis and BMWs.

Like the guy in the silver beemer tailgating me today, then went round me glaring at me in hate because I was doing 70 in lane 1 of the M4 and he wanted me to get out of his way......

And the Audi driver later on who was doing 60 in lane 2 as I passed him, then floored it after the car in front moved out of his way, and went round me on the inside about 100. Then I passed him again later, as he sat (still in lane 2) doing 60 again.
Overread 13 4.1k 19 England
11 Mar 2011 4:12PM
Hmm where do red vans stand on the popularity scale?
11 Mar 2011 4:18PM
Must be a Southern phenomenon Bri. Tongue

Don't get many red vans up here (apart from Royal Mail), we can't afford the paint!
chris.maddock 20 3.7k United Kingdom
11 Mar 2011 4:26PM
Looks like serious coastal erosion at work, the sea's nicked the field Tongue

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.