Panasonic 'Nature' Competition - Win A LUMIX FZ1000 II!

Wii Fit

Artois 13 405 1 United Kingdom
15 Jul 2008 1:09PM
LOL at Chris, could this be why now an ex!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

redjoker 11 981 4 England
15 Jul 2008 1:18PM

Quote:One of my ex's was putting on a bit too much beef. So being a caring partner, I bought some weights. I secreted them in the casing of the Hoover. Job done.

seriously? i wouldnt put it past you
16 Jul 2008 9:10AM
Did a deal with a geezer on eBay, 90, not too bad really. Think I've paid 20 for the luxury of not having to wait till after christmas to get one.
mdpontin 15 6.0k Scotland
16 Jul 2008 10:14AM
Got one for my niece last month using the stock check website. It turned up at HMV for all of 30 seconds, so I placed my order. I later found that they'd taken more orders than they had stock, so I had to wait for mine. Still, I got it within a few weeks and only paid about 70 for it.
Fishnet 15 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
16 Jul 2008 11:41AM
I was reading somewhere that Nintendo don't actually make any claims that you can get fit or lose weight with the Wii Fit and a fitness expert said the likely hood of this happening anyway was incredibly slim.
I'd still like a Wii for the games though, my brother has one and I've played the golf one and became slightly obsessed.
mdpontin 15 6.0k Scotland
16 Jul 2008 12:02PM

Quote:incredibly slim

That's the idea. Wink

Nintendo's president, Satoru Iwata, said the following at E3 about the Wii Fit:

Quote:Even Nintendo employees could not have imagined that five years later the market respond so quickly that we could sell millions of bathroom scales around the world.
Kris_Dutson 16 8.2k 1 England
16 Jul 2008 8:41PM

Quote:i wasnt expecting much from it but we got zelda for it last week and its really good

Best console game series ever in my opinion. I still play the original Ocarina of Time on a cube. (And an N64 if I'm on a nostalgia trip).
StrayCat 15 19.1k 3 Canada
16 Jul 2008 8:56PM
We sell lots of WII consoles to the Senior's Homes, they're really into the Bowling, and one of their favourites is boxing, believe it or not. A couple of women in their 70's and 80's told me this. They said they really feel like they're hitting someone. Be careful putting your elderly in a home, they'll be in training.Wink

I've been working 3 days a week, and we've sold every WII Fit as soon as they've been put out, but I've never seen one myself, they've been sold out before my shift. We get at least 50 enquiries a day.

Kris, my favourite game on the 64 was Mario Kart, I enjoyed that.
Kris_Dutson 16 8.2k 1 England
16 Jul 2008 8:58PM

Quote:Kris, my favourite game on the 64 was Mario Kart, I enjoyed that.Quote this post

It's even better on the Wii. Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.