Save 50% on inPixio Photo Studio Pro

Wish List?

cats_123 Plus
17 5.0k 30 Northern Ireland
2 Mar 2016 8:09AM
I wish....there was a `More' button at the bottom of the `More Photos' panel or the facility to continue scrolling through gallery images Smile
2 Mar 2016 8:47AM

Quote:I wish....there was a `More' button at the bottom of the `More Photos' panel or the facility to continue scrolling through gallery images Smile

That sounds like an excellent idea. I wish I'd thought of it first. It would mean that we'd know when we had arrived at the end of the currently loaded pictures, and not wonder why the screen seemed to have stopped!
SlowSong Plus
12 9.5k 30 England
2 Mar 2016 8:52AM
Surely you can choose how many photos to view by going into Filter, Options, and choosing whether you want to see One day's uploads, one week's.... etc. You just scroll down and when the images come to a stop you've arrived at your set time limit.
cats_123 Plus
2 Mar 2016 9:09AM

Quote:Surely you can choose how many photos to view by going into Filter, Options, and choosing whether you want to see One day's uploads, one week's.... etc. You just scroll down and when the images come to a stop you've arrived at your set time limit.

I don't have any filters applied...apart from starting with `most recent'. It should show `all', but doesn't. Once I have opened an image (to vote/comment) I can then see about 14 images in the panel, but I can only see more if I click on one of the lower images. It just means that I have to open an image that I perhaps don't want to....merely an irritation Smile
SlowSong Plus
12 9.5k 30 England
2 Mar 2016 9:15AM
Ah, I see. You mean the pics that are shown to the side. I never use that so I misunderstood. Smile
davidburleson 14 3.0k 3 United Kingdom
2 Mar 2016 11:55AM
Try using the filmstrip like we used previously. There is an option in my settings to turn it on.
cats_123 Plus
2 Mar 2016 12:29PM

Quote:Try using the filmstrip like we used previously. There is an option in my settings to turn it on.

Thanks, David...I didn't realise it was still available SmileSmile
cats_123 Plus
3 Mar 2016 2:39PM
I'm wishing again....is there an easy way of getting back to the home page in a `Group' so that you can upload an image?

In `olden times' you used to be able to click on an image (and comment etc) and then click on the `route directory' to be able to get back to the Group's home page so that you could upload an(other) image. That seems to have disappeared...so now you have to find the Group again before upload.....as clear as mud, no doubt Smile
davidburleson 14 3.0k 3 United Kingdom
3 Mar 2016 3:42PM
Click the back button just below the image like you can on any other image anywhere else in the site:

52194_1457019752.jpg
cats_123 Plus
3 Mar 2016 4:18PM
Ok, thanks 😊

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.