Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 3-Months For FREE!

Would you mind taking a look please?

Debbiee 14 136 6 United Kingdom
26 Apr 2010 1:10PM
I am re-applying to go back to university, and am having to build up a portfolio of images to take in for an interview, I just wondered if any of you would mind having a quick browse through my images on here and let me know which if any are good enough to be included in an portfolio for interview, I will also have to get some different types of images as at the moment my portfolio mainly consists of images of my kids.

Thanks Debbie
sherlob Plus
15 3.2k 130 United Kingdom
26 Apr 2010 4:00PM
I like the two portraits using window light - espcially the mono which I think is excellent.
I like the quirky feel of 'I'm not letting go of my toast' and I like the body abstracts - although I'd add more contrast to the one in a crouching pose. I also feel drawn to 'Its a duck', but I can't say why.

I have no experience putting such a portfolio together and so can't really advise you. But IMHO these are the best of your uploads...

Rgds,

Adam
Debbiee 14 136 6 United Kingdom
26 Apr 2010 9:59PM
Thanks adam, I know I've not got the best of portfolios which is why I want to do the course to improve my work but I have to show some skill to get on it. I appreciate your help as I would like to know what others think are my best pieces of work so I do show the best of my ability at the moment.
DOGSBODY 12 1.4k 30 England
27 Apr 2010 8:42AM
You will probably need a little bit more variety in your pictures but ones that look good to me are "A Single Rose" and "Sophie". Andy
minniema 12 48 United Kingdom
27 Apr 2010 2:37PM
Do not take too many images to show at the interview, its not quantity but quality that will win out. Just take your best images and start with your strongest image in the portfolio. A Single Rose is a great shot btw. Also you could explain the shots of children by saying that is the area you want to do.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.