WEX Deal: Save 500 on the Sony A7R Mark II

Xmas Prezzie

jeanie Plus
16 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
26 Dec 2008 12:31PM
biting your lip is better than what happened before Wink
LOL!! as bad as giving up drink/food/cigarettes... (delete as applicable)...

Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SuziBlue 17 16.2k 10 Scotland
26 Dec 2008 1:26PM

Quote: I am keeping a much lower profile...I promise. Going from 100% to 0% is tough work though. I imagine it's the same if you're coming off some powerful drug

What are you talking about, man. ePz IS the powerful drug of which you speak! Haven't you noticed us twiching and frothing when the site goes down and we gibber uncontrollably when it comes back online? And you've been hosing it at the coalface for all this time - no wonder you're seeing festive robins twirling in pink tutus and landscapes in lurid primary colours ..

Wink

SO good to see you recovering .. just keep doing that.
Sezz 15 619 15 England
26 Dec 2008 5:05PM
Thanks for the present Pete, really appreciated - hope you're having a happy, relaxing Christmas!

Best wishes - Sarah x
jenquest 17 561 1 Tokelau
26 Dec 2008 8:38PM
Thanks guys. It's a very nice pressie.
KarenFB Plus
14 5.4k 176 England
27 Dec 2008 8:16AM
A lovely surprise to come back to, thanks EPZ - much appreciated! Smile
agoreira 16 6.0k Wales
27 Dec 2008 9:18AM

Quote:Quote:Sorry to anyone who has taken it the wrong way.
Not your problem Pete, it's theirs.
I'm sure the vast majority of the membership appreciate the gift as it was intended to be received.

I'm sure the vast majority of the membership, will appreciate it, obviously they are already members and as such, are already on board. I'd guess that practically everyone writing here in glowing terms is already an e2 member, it's not them you have to convince, it's potentially new members. I have not read the negative comments, but perhaps they share similar views to me. Without doubt it is a generous offer, and it's great to see so many here delighted with the gift, but on a personal level, I have no interest in e2 so don't plan to use it. I realise the e2'ers wil be here en masse soon (never been worried by that mind), but people are different, with different needs, and e2 is not for everyone. So a nice gesture, the thought was there, but for me it's a bit like those socks that Grannie used to buy you at Christamas and you stuffed in the back of the drawer, never to see the light of day.
Cristian 15 950 1
27 Dec 2008 9:35AM
Just spotted this thread and surprised that anyone has taken this the wrong way!

Personally I'd like to thank the EPZ team for the thought and wish them a Happy Christmas and Happy New Year. I took this as a nicwe gesture - I've always fancied a E2 membership, and now thinking about how best to use it for a week!

Also spotted that Pete has added to this thread - take it easy mate. You should still be resting up and playing with all those Photo gadgets/lenses you got for Christmas!

Cristian
BEVZED 13 1.1k United Kingdom
27 Dec 2008 9:40AM
A few negative responses in here I notice ..... ah well ..... like the socks etc it is the thought and effort that goes into the gesture that counts.

Thankyou very much Pete and the team, a nice surprise and much appreciated this end Smile
conrad 15 10.9k 116
27 Dec 2008 10:22AM

Quote:A few negative responses in here I notice ...

A very, very small minority, though. It's good to see that the vast majority of those who comment on the present are happy with it, and that's all that counts imho.

Very kind of the team to give everyone a present.

And if it happens to result in gaining a few extra e2 members, that really isn't a problem, is it...
cameracat 16 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
27 Dec 2008 1:44PM
Regarding the E2 bonus days........Nice one " ePHOTOzine " ......Smile

Much appreciated Smile Smile Smile

For the vast majority this will be seen in the light it was intended, It's obvious to anyone with an open mind that the goodwill behind the this gesture comes from the top, It further underlines the reason why " ePHOTOzine " stands out from other sites.

So to Pete & the team.......Thanks very much, And a happy new year to one & all.....Smile

Vince
AlleyCatz 14 274 6 England
27 Dec 2008 4:23PM
Thanks Pete..... and the team.
Much appreciated....Will send you all a "Cheers" tonight when Wooly pours me a large vodka & Lemonade Wink

~Alley~
Briwooly Plus
14 454 6 England
27 Dec 2008 5:24PM
Cheers Pete fully appreciated

Get well soon Brian...........................................
KathyW 16 1.8k 12 Norfolk Island
27 Dec 2008 6:59PM
Cheers Pete, much appreciated, and if it encourages others to sign up for E2 after their free trial, that can only be a good thing Smile

So, thank you Pete, and the rest of the team & members of EPZ, who all make this much more than just another photography site...

Happy New Year to you all Smile
Mynett 12 142 6 United Kingdom
27 Dec 2008 9:19PM
Thanks very much for the prezzie, All the best for 2009
Linda

PS i am confessing to addiction here Smile
zed 16 551 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2008 1:44PM
Thanks for the prezzie....
z
x

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.