Affinity Photo - professional photo editing with 50% off!

You know you are hooked on epz when:

pmorgan 12 217 13 England
24 Aug 2013 11:01AM
The hardest part about uploading an image is thinking of a title.

You still get frustrated when an upload is stuck on 29 votes even though the Readers Choice Gallery isn't as prominent as it used to be.

You always chuckle at the disparity between the amount of views to votes that nude images receive.

The first thing you ask fellow photographers when you meet them is whether they post on epz.

You are constantly surprised at how what you consider to be your least favourite image is received compared to what you consider to be your best work.

You’ve started using the word “tog” and “togging” even though you hate them!

You make it your mission to find out the real names of those who award you UA’s or GEA’s so that you can thank them.

Television adverts are no longer for making tea, but for checking the progress of an upload.

You have resorted to using song titles for your work.

You still get frustrated when an upload is stuck on 29 votes even though the Readers Choice Gallery isn't as prominent as it used to be.

You think you've come up with a brilliant title only to find you've used it before.

You have tried to give the site a break, but you keep coming back.

You upload an image early in the day only to produce a much better one later on and have to wait until the next day to share it.

You spend too much time on the site during work hours.

You have hundreds of contacts, but know exactly whose work is whose just from the thumbnail.

You've lost count of the amount of forum postings that suggest changes to the voting system.

You use more emoticons/emotion icons on epz than anywhere else including texting.

You can never remember which letters to capitalize in ePHOTOzine.

You still enter the Christmas draw with hope even though you have never won anything.

Any more?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

GarethRobinson 13 1.0k 2 United Kingdom
24 Aug 2013 11:15AM
"Television adverts are no longer for making tea, but for checking the progress of an upload."

your broadband must really suck if it takes that long to upload lol..
24 Aug 2013 11:22AM
Smile - you know what I mean

here's another one - you wonder who "user-removed" was, and did they leave or were they pushed, and how is it they managed to post in so many forum topics!
GarethRobinson 13 1.0k 2 United Kingdom
24 Aug 2013 11:24AM
i use the advert time to leave the room to avoid having to talk to the wife.
martin.w Plus
17 585 22 United Kingdom
24 Aug 2013 11:32AM
LOL.....I have been here nearly twice as long and would agree fully with most of those. Especially the first one. I have about 20 really good titles.....100 reasonable titles.....and about 1400 duff ones!!
sherlob Plus
13 3.1k 129 United Kingdom
24 Aug 2013 12:40PM
Here's one:

You come up with long lists of observations as to how you engage with epz

WinkWinkWink
24 Aug 2013 12:43PM
GrinTongue
MarkBroughton 11 286 1 United Kingdom
24 Aug 2013 1:12PM
Good list Paul, some of those made me laugh out loud...especially the song titles.. I am running out of those to use too...

Heres one to add.. You upload and hope Sherlob doesnt spot your latest upload for fear of his comment... Tongue or maybe thats just me Grin

I guess I am hooked on EPZ and have been for a while now Smile
saltireblue Plus
9 9.8k 36 Norway
24 Aug 2013 1:37PM
You have a c/o address in the UK...just in case you win something, but it's never been used...
sherlob Plus
13 3.1k 129 United Kingdom
24 Aug 2013 1:57PM
But Mark I haven't said anything nasty about you upload today...

... Yet Wink
StuartAt 14 1.1k 8 United Kingdom
24 Aug 2013 7:42PM
You look forward to forum posts by Lucian Smile
STEVELIN 11 162 3 Ireland
8 Oct 2013 6:26PM
when you keep coming back for a look and have nothing worth uploadingSad
keithh 15 25.5k 33 Wallis And Futuna
8 Oct 2013 6:29PM
You keep refreshing the Forum Recent Activity in the hope that it's all kicked off.
SlowSong Plus
11 8.3k 30 England
8 Oct 2013 6:56PM

Quote:You keep refreshing the Forum Recent Activity in the hope that it's all kicked off.
A rare occurrence these days, sadly. Sad
keithh 15 25.5k 33 Wallis And Futuna
8 Oct 2013 7:43PM
Did you really say that nearly an hour ago?

....you know you are hooked on EPZ when you wish the forums were like they used to be.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.