Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

Your Avatar, why?

chrissd 15 304 United Kingdom
10 Sep 2007 5:09AM
led zepp 4......each of the artists designed there own logo for the album, zosso was Jimmy page's effort, no one knows what it means except him, now thats clever, send him an email Tony see if he will tell us once and for all Smile
Sep 14 1.3k England
10 Sep 2007 7:48AM
Mine is just a pentagram.It symbolises my dark side...
or some other crap like that.
Joe
blondiebee 15 295 United Kingdom
30 Oct 2007 8:00PM
Mine is because my mum loved sunflowers. I bought her a huge oil painting of sunflowers for her last birthday (which now hangs in our house), I met my husband 3 weeks before I lost my mum (fate?! I believe in it), then when he moved in a huge weed was growing in the garden and I wanted to pull it up! He would'nt let me! And it grew into the most amazing sunflower and he took the picture I now use as my avatar. I love it and its special to me. (Have you thrown up yet lol) Ness
NickBrandon 14 29 United Kingdom
30 Oct 2007 9:39PM
Mine is because I like to spend all day dressed in red with huge black pants and a mask on.

Fortunately they often let me out for day trips, not allowed to wear the costume though.......

Went on the Epping fungi meet Sunday, what today's Tuesday ?? I can hear the white van already, careful with that strait-jacket.......
ronss 15 1.2k Canada
22 Nov 2007 11:45PM
It's what I wear. Blue Tilley Hat and Red Holeys. Whatever is inbetween is irrelevant, usually dirty and mismatched.
cameracat 17 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
23 Nov 2007 12:47AM
Obvious really!
Fishnet 17 5.0k 5 United Kingdom
23 Nov 2007 1:10AM
Because I'm all mouth and no trousers.
Paul Morgan 20 19.5k 6 England
23 Nov 2007 1:13AM

Quote:Because I'm all mouth and no trousers

Lol i was always loosing mine Smile
User_Removed 14 172 1 United Kingdom
23 Nov 2007 3:06AM
Mine because i like Steve McQueen, what a bike rider, won quite a few comps in his time!
Mark
kokobrown 17 1.9k Scotland
23 Nov 2007 4:32AM
My avatar is my cats eyes. He freaked out a few years ago when we went on holiday and my brother stayed in the house. Was never the same cat. Started going away for days at a time then stopped coming back.
He got hit by a car a few months ago, his new mummy came to tell me.
I was gutted... he was my favourite cat.

sniff sniff...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.