Exclusive Offer - 20% Off Mitsubishi CP-M15E Printer Bundle!

Your biggest bugbear

in your hobby of photography what is your bugbear SadGrin
clicknimagine Plus
10 723 101 India
10 Oct 2020 5:42AM
I love to take images of people, my bugbear is to approach a person for a shot particularly when i am alone with a dslr and there are a lot of onlookers around me, and the person refuse me for the shot...

I often take the help of my driver or guide in this regard when i am on a tour, but the most difficult time is when i am shooting in our own town or in a nearby village...
altitude50 16 20.4k United Kingdom
10 Oct 2020 8:35AM
The little red button on my digital cameras that activates the video. Especially the one on my TZ80 which is 7mm from the shutter release!
Mstphoto 12 171 1 Scotland
10 Oct 2020 11:16AM
Electricity cables in the landscape.
I can never make them disappear in post processing - GRRR!!!
Dave_Canon Plus
14 1.8k United Kingdom
10 Oct 2020 11:27AM
The weight of my equipment. I will replace with lighter kit soon.

Dave
saltireblue Plus
10 11.2k 68 Norway
10 Oct 2020 12:32PM
A badly designed and placed on/off switch which makes it far too easy to unknowingly turn the camera on, especially when putting it back into camera bag...
10 Oct 2020 12:35PM
All of my own inadequacies - health, patience, laziness.

Quote:The little red button on my digital cameras that activates the video. Especially the one on my TZ80 which is 7mm from the shutter release!

I heartily concur, both my Panasonic and Olympus suffer from this + the switch is indented which exacerbates
the problem.

I am seriously thinking of pinching a couple of SHMBO's glass topped sewing pins, drilling the button and glueing the cut of pin in place. Only the thought of guarantees makes me pause
Pedeonic 3 17 United Kingdom
10 Oct 2020 5:02PM
I cant seem to find anyone to repair my Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS8 Camera. It was a great wee camera for trips without lugging my Canon EOS 1200D. It lens sticks open and i dont want to put in landfill!
10 Oct 2020 8:18PM
Camera manufacturers who screw for the tripod quick release plate so near the battery door that to change batteries you have to unscrew the plate
10 Oct 2020 8:20PM

Quote:I cant seem to find anyone to repair my Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS8 Camera.

Probably would be cheaper to buy a used one from Ebay
bornstupix2 3 110 1 France
11 Oct 2020 5:58AM
Mini sites for black and also yellow wheelie bins (big ones) dotted around Charente for the collection of our yellow and black sacs of rubbish.....no thought given to what they would become as dumping points over time.....except in Frances official most beautiful villages that is!
JJGEE 15 7.8k 18 England
11 Oct 2020 10:54AM
LCD panel on back of camera
Totally useless for viewing at any sign of bright light

NeilSchofield Plus
13 1.6k 1 United Kingdom
11 Oct 2020 1:06PM
Usually itís the weather and weather forecasters but with gear itís always AF acquisition and tracking, off the field itís photo judges, with manufacturers itís new mirrorless mounts not fitting OVF DDLRs, despite all that I always travel hopefully

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.