WEX Deals: Sony Summer Cashback - Claim Up To 300

Your favourite photo of 2011.... from your own work :-)

k-r50mmbelfast-064bbc1.jpg

Like this for the humorous impact

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

25 Dec 2011 7:54PM
dscf3078---copy.jpg

Reminds me of one of my favourite days out with a friend. The huskies were beautiful and this 6 month old puppy, Nanuk was my favourite. Thanks to the guys on here my photography has improved so much Smile

Kathryn
Bloggs 8 313 England
25 Dec 2011 10:17PM
p1000822.jpg

Not been here long on the site and i'm new to this game but i think this is my fav from my humble collection. Maybe next year i'll have something better to choose from Wink
MattK 8 63 United Kingdom
26 Dec 2011 5:14PM
farm-chair.jpg

Like a few on here I am new to digital photography but this is a shot I am really pleased with. It was my first attempt at an "artsy" type shot and I feel it works well.

I hope that next year I will have a much better shot to share with you but for now this is my favourite Smile
27 Dec 2011 4:16PM
This has to be my favourite, although it was only taken a week ago.
The image on the screen is the look that I was afterGrinimg-6419-pp.jpg
strokebloke 11 493 17 England
27 Dec 2011 4:44PM
raw-pylon-1-010711.jpg

This was the first time I'd tried something out of the ordinary. (for me anyway)
I subsequently learned an enormous amount from contributors on the CG, and it let to a further shot of the same pylon, from which I learned more again.
So, all in all. A good days work GrinGrin Wink
Jestertheclown 11 8.2k 252 England
27 Dec 2011 8:57PM
lrg-88694-1314204695.jpg

I had to think long and hard before I could chose a favourite.

Not because they're all so good but because during the course of the year, I abandoned the Main gallery and its votes for the Critique gallery and the opportunity to learn something, to do something positive and to improve my work.

I chose this particular shot, partly because it was well received but mostly because, aside from some cloning to remove a window from the background, the shot is largely as it came from the camera.

Bren.
jeanie Plus
16 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2011 9:46PM
I have taken a few I am really pleased with this last 12 months but I think this one stands out as I have been to Ardnamurchan several times and always wanted to get over to this point and get this view.. when I did, the tide was right (high and on the turn), the mood was perfect (passing squalls) and I managed not to get either of two dogs with me (My dog Jura and the Lighthouse managers dog) in the frame!! Smile

-mg-3835b-wsm.jpg
backbeat Plus
14 134 1 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2011 5:45PM
2011 was probably my least productive year for photography, i seemed to do more reading about it than actually producing images!
Anyhow, this is probably my favourite...just a candid from a short trip to New York this year, taken in a second hand book shop

the-bookshop.jpg

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.