Your gagging me?

SuziBlue 19 16.2k 10 Scotland
2 Dec 2009 1:08PM

Quote:And it's about time they shot, processed and uploaded my images too, I mean come on, what are they here for

That's a bit lightweight, isn't it? What I want is for someone to have the ideas, go and shoot them, process and then upload them and get an EC which then wins an international competition and gets me a job on National Geographic. I mean, come on!

Tsk!!
Hanners 15 875 10 Ireland
2 Dec 2009 3:06PM

Quote:That's a bit lightweight, isn't it? What I want is for someone to have the ideas, go and shoot them, process and then upload them and get an EC which then wins an international competition and gets me a job on National Geographic. I mean, come on!

Tsk!!

Totally agree, just didn't want appear too greedy Wink
Snapper 16 4.5k 3 United States Outlying Islands
2 Dec 2009 5:23PM

Quote:That's a bit lightweight, isn't it? What I want is for someone to have the ideas, go and shoot them, process and then upload them and get an EC which then wins an international competition and gets me a job on National Geographic. I mean, come on!

Tsk!!

Look no further Suzi, your knight in shining armour is here! Wink
lobsterboy Plus
17 15.0k 13 United Kingdom
2 Dec 2009 7:03PM

Tsk!!

We already have that but it is an option for E3 members only.
KathyW 18 1.8k 12 Norfolk Island
2 Dec 2009 9:21PM
Where do I sign up for E3 then? Smile
lobsterboy Plus
17 15.0k 13 United Kingdom
2 Dec 2009 10:01PM
oh you missed it! The last E3 member joined last week.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.