Your Videos

Chris_L Plus
4 4.8k United Kingdom
1 Nov 2015 11:15PM
Share your videos, timelapses etc here. Embed or link to YouTube, Vimeo etc

This is my most recent upload to YouTube. It's for local history. Shot with Panasonic 12-35, 45-150 and some night shots with an old m42 Chinon 200mm for the nice bokeh

Houghton Feast Fun Fair

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AlexandraSD 6 760 United Kingdom
1 Nov 2015 11:56PM
Ok then, recorded yesterday, edited and uploaded today, not much of interest really, just me mucking about with reverse ring macro!

TTT 16 584 United Kingdom
2 Nov 2015 7:33AM
Taken with the Canon G12 in miniature mode. A view from the top of the Eiffel Tower

KevSB 14 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
2 Nov 2015 7:51AM

brian1208 Plus
15 11.5k 12 United Kingdom
2 Nov 2015 8:52AM
I haven't loaded this to YouTube yet but wondered how it would show here in its current form on Facebook

one of my AVs

(hmm, quality is not too good, but you get the idea )
Chris_L Plus
4 4.8k United Kingdom
2 Nov 2015 10:53AM
Keep the videos coming: mini-movies, slideshows and time lapses

It works for me Brian, have to click through to Facebook and then click the HD button, bottom left corner of the player window, looks so much better with HD on. The music, (March of the Valkyries?) sounds great and really drives the pictures along.

Kev, love your video, some dramatic angles, it's edited together really well, broadcast quality Smile

TTT, really like that use of miniature, the merry-go-round stands out for me, looks so toylike, trees as well. Is this how giants would see us ants?

Alexandra, what great fun that is, incredibly difficult to follow the action, keep some focus and try to avoid shake. I had a go at doing macro video and was okay with closeups of ring pulls on cans of Coke opening shot from a tripod in the warmth of the kitchen but that was as good as I got Grin
brian1208 Plus
2 Nov 2015 11:34AM
thanks Chris, I missed the HD button click and yes, that is the Valkyries (curtesy of the Royalty Free audio library supplied with the latest version of Proshow Gold )

I've got a longer one I may share eventually, put together as part of a "teach in" on "How I shoot water-sports - my way" for my camera club
2 Nov 2015 2:45PM
Yeah the wind is a problem when filming ladybirds up close, might have to invent some clamp which goes from the tripod thread under the camera to a few inches out in front to hold delicate stems and suchlike, at least then the movement will (should) follow the camera Grin
brian1208 Plus
2 Nov 2015 2:59PM
something like this perhaps?
saltireblue Plus
8 8.4k 33 Norway
2 Nov 2015 3:34PM

Quote:something like this perhaps?

Oh...that looks good...and I can get it here in Norway! Thanks for that, Brian.
brian1208 Plus
2 Nov 2015 3:45PM
I had one many years ago but loaned it to someone and have not seen it since.

It may well be my Christmas present to myself this year Smile
2 Nov 2015 6:03PM
Tut, i best cancel my appointment with Dragons Den then pffft Smile

Handy little device, a plamp lol i was thinking something more rigid but i like that concept, bendy arms, hmmm, might have to take apart a small joby gorillapod Grin
SlowSong Plus
10 7.7k 30 England
2 Nov 2015 6:19PM
I've only ever done shaky vids of my cats but all your stuff is inspirational. Don't know how you keep so steady or add music but will look into it.
GazzaG2003 15 360 England
2 Nov 2015 9:04PM

2 Nov 2015 10:26PM

Quote:

Those yellow blackspot ladybirds are tiny, i spotted one at the weekend on a leaf, he was only 2mm long, beats my pathetic attempts to capture him as well as you have Grin lovely video!

Quote:I've only ever done shaky vids of my cats but all your stuff is inspirational. Don't know how you keep so steady or add music but will look into it.

For a while my only editing skills were simply cutting scenes and adding transitions, and even now i am no better really, and while i can add colour grading, i don't, and i dont use automated image stabilisation software, id rather see shakey footage than severely warped motion stabilised footage. My videos are rather simplistic in their approach, i could film cut scenes and suchlike but i dont see the point really, not in every video anyway, even though i do sometimes use them just to put things into context.

I will brag that i create my own music for my video's, aside from one ambient/orchestral piece which is simply an ambient/orchestral track in reverse with a bit of delay and reverb added, but now and then i will sit down and create a tune or two on my laptop, though the music is more muzak than anything, till nice to have all your own work in your video's.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.