Your Videos

Paul Morgan 18 19.4k 6 England
2 Feb 2016 10:14PM
I`ve got an old folder fitted with this lens (well something very similar) I`m not sure though if I can be bothered getting a bellows just to try it out Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Chris_L 5 5.3k United Kingdom
25 Jul 2017 9:23PM
Have been getting back into video again, this is latest effort. This was graded in Premiere but I have been playing around with Davinci, the scopes are much better for skintones.

This has more of a 'video' look than a 'film' look

https://youtu.be/XnAYHjAYSCQ

Paul Morgan 18 19.4k 6 England
26 Jul 2017 8:46AM
I picked up one of those cheap Amazon fire sticks a few weeks ago, video on youtube often looks far better on a TV, I should have got one yonks ago.

Its making me want to put more time into video but I just don`t have the time at the mo, I`m either flat out working or flat out on my back L Smile
3 Mar 2018 9:44PM
This video of a jazzed up Subaru Forester I shot for the fun of it last summer but only got round to editing it properly 2 weeks ago.

I kept it to about a minute long and I tried to bring stills shooting quality and sensibilities to video. I'd encourage more stills shooters to switch to video mode to simply give it a try.

brian1208 16 11.6k 12 United Kingdom
5 Mar 2018 12:02PM
A short video from the Avon Beach Windsurf Festival off our local beach, 25th Nov 2017.

A "just for fun" compilation of two of the top riders showing their skills in a "Tow In" competition (there was too little wind for the normal wave-riding competition to take place)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GCsMJLp9Bw

User_Removed 5 328 United Kingdom
5 Mar 2018 8:05PM

Ok don't know if this will work, and can't see the result on my ipad...
7 Mar 2018 11:56AM

Video 1 of a series of 3
7 Mar 2018 1:19PM

Quote:

Ok don't know if this will work, and can't see the result on my ipad...

my god that looks awful...
7 Mar 2018 1:30PM
It looks fine to me, if I turn the quality down then it's not so good. I normally leave my YouTube and Facebook video playback settings on HD

250184_1520429392.jpg

11 Mar 2018 1:15PM

Quote:It looks fine to me, if I turn the quality down then it's not so good. I normally leave my YouTube and Facebook video playback settings on HD

250184_1520429392.jpg

Thanks - I am fully aware of Youtube controls - and it stilll looks like it was shot though vaseline.

Just checked the youtube copy and it is much better than on here - so a re-compression issue I suspect.
11 Mar 2018 5:01PM
Sorry but it can't be recompression, what you see on here is the YouTube copy the code is embedded here so it works like a frame but is still hosted on YouTube.

epz don't recompress the YouTube videos in this forum or host YouTube videos, the video stream is hosted on YouTube.
12 Mar 2018 5:07PM
KevinandSeri now you've removed (or made private) the video on YouTube you can see that ePz is unable to display it proving ePz don't make a different copy.
13 Mar 2018 11:01AM

Quote:KevinandSeri now you've removed (or made private) the video on YouTube you can see that ePz is unable to display it proving ePz don't make a different copy.

Please quit it with the patronizing commentary.
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 36 Norway
13 Mar 2018 12:20PM

Quote:
Quote:KevinandSeri now you've removed (or made private) the video on YouTube you can see that ePz is unable to display it proving ePz don't make a different copy.

Please quit it with the patronizing commentary.

I think Chris_L was being genuine and trying to be helpful...after all, he doesn't know how much you know about YouTube videos on ePz.
14 Mar 2018 1:45AM
KevinandSeri, I was just trying to help, I even double-checked by contacting tech to make sure your video hadn't been altered by the site and it if it looked bad on here the only thing to suggest were the YouTube controls after you said "my god that looks awful", it didn't look awful to me it looked fine. I think you've taken this the wrong way.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.