Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Start:||28/11/2009 - 6:00 PM|
|End:||22/04/2010 - 6:00 PM|
|Address:||Cambridge and worldwide!
This group is for anyone with a passion for dog photography.
The main types (not mutually exclusive) that I have identified are:
- Studio portraits (studio lighting)
- Portraits outside
- Natural light portraits inside
- Environmental portraits
- Abstract portraits (eg paw, as in DPOY 2006 winner)
- General action
- Specific sports/activities action (e.g. agility, other dog sports)
- Greyhound racing
- Working/field (e.g. game sports, farm)
- Dogs interacting with each other - body language
- Dogs with people (showing human-dog bond)
- Dogs with other domestic species (e.g. cats etc)
- Fine art (could be any of the above but usually portraits)