Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

How Annoying......

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

SlowSong Plus
7 5.3k 29 England
6 Nov 2013 9:14PM
I'm free. Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal Plus
10 7.0k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 9:25PM

Quote:I'm free. Smile

Smile you'd have a nice view of the birdies in my conifers on the front of the house - will that be acceptable?
ElmsArt Plus
8 82 1 Scotland
6 Nov 2013 10:16PM
You could maybe use them to steady a tripod on uneven ground. (three legs - three bums) Might even work as extra IS.
6 Nov 2013 10:23PM
Its been ages since I've liberally smeared by mannequin parts with liberal amounts of papier mache, I must rectify that

Alison deglossing solution might be a 'solution' to to shiny bum ;-0
cattyal Plus
10 7.0k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 10:33PM
I'm glad to see the sensible suggestions are still appearing Smile

Once I get the shiny bum home I shall see if he can be de-glossed somehow, liberally covered in yoghurt and then put out in the garden for the winter - the other two can stay indoors as they're quite nice......

2-dsc05610.jpg

keithh Plus
11 24.0k 33 Wallis And Futuna
6 Nov 2013 10:36PM
Fifty shades of whey
cattyal Plus
10 7.0k 6 England
6 Nov 2013 10:45PM

Quote:Fifty shades of whey

Smile Probably more interesting than the other Fifty Shades (which was total tosh).......
puertouk 3 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
7 Nov 2013 9:55AM
There's only one thing for it Alison, you're going to have to get to the "BOTTOM" of this!!!!!!!Wink
7 Nov 2013 7:12PM
cattyal, If that black and white photo about 3 posts up is a self portrait, [taken through a mirror of course], you want to stop downgrading yourself. Where do you live ? Can I get there on a pedal bike [I have had 3 cans already, so am not risking anything] And look at puertouk's post, bringing in Shakespeare - ie BOTTOM, he will be mentioning Puck and Midwinters Night Dream, next.Wink
cattyal Plus
10 7.0k 6 England
8 Nov 2013 8:54AM

Quote:There's only one thing for it Alison, you're going to have to get to the "BOTTOM" of this!!!!!!!Wink

I've been thinking about finding a hairy donkey mask for a while now Smile
cattyal Plus
10 7.0k 6 England
8 Nov 2013 8:56AM

Quote:Cattyal, If that black and white photo about 3 posts up is a self portrait, [taken through a mirror of course], you want to stop downgrading yourself. Where do you live ? Can I get there on a pedal bike [I have had 3 cans already, so am not risking anything] And look at puertouk's post, bringing in Shakespeare - ie BOTTOM, he will be mentioning Puck and Midwinters Night Dream, next.Wink

Ha - not a clue what my backside looks like and I have no plans to find out Smile And no - I'm not about to invite anyone else to find out either Smile

I'm less than great on a bike with no cans - I'd be disastrous with three inside me!
joolsb 10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
8 Nov 2013 10:47AM

Quote:Ha - not a clue what my backside looks like and I have no plans to find out

So you've never asked anyone, 'does my bum look big in this?' ???

Enquiring minds demand to be told.... Wink
cattyal Plus
10 7.0k 6 England
8 Nov 2013 11:05AM

Quote:Ha - not a clue what my backside looks like and I have no plans to find out

So you've never asked anyone, 'does my bum look big in this?' ???

Enquiring minds demand to be told.... Wink

Nope - never asked anyone and as long as I can get my size 8 jeans on I don't really care Smile
JawDborn Plus
3 858 1 England
8 Nov 2013 11:49AM
Did you get a golfer's dream- a hole in one?Grin
cattyal Plus
10 7.0k 6 England
8 Nov 2013 12:27PM

Quote:Did you get a golfer's dream- a hole in one?Grin

As it happens, and I know this isn't what you meant, but one of the legs on the white bum has both a hole and a screw so that it can be put on a stand - when I find a spare stand to put it on...........

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.