Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Welcome to the weekly black and white challenge group.
Each week the winner of the previous week’s challenge will set a new theme, you have until 8pm the following Wednesday to take, process and upload your black and white image.
1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. Have fun
If you are interested in black and white photography please join the black and white group .
Started By: User_Removed
Established: 19 Jan 2011 - 8:24 PM
Eddie has pretty much said it all
Yes, the entries for the weekly challenge should be uploaded in the photo section of the group and by 8pm every Wednesday. The photo should also be taken after the theme is announced which has caught a few people out in the past.
You can find all the rules on the groups home page and these are also added to the weeks forum thread for clarity.
For my clarity, regarding the weekly competition, am I correct that the picture should be uploaded in the photo section and not on the thread announcing the theme?
|2||17/08/2017 - 6:49 PM|
|14||17/08/2017 - 4:49 AM|
|20||10/08/2017 - 9:37 AM|
|26||03/08/2017 - 12:57 PM|
|15||27/07/2017 - 7:29 AM|