Panasonic 'Nature' Competition - Win A LUMIX FZ1000 II!

Weekly B&W Challenge ending 8pm Wed 10th July 2019 - Reflections

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

EddieAC Plus
14 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
3 Jul 2019 10:24PM
Okay, The hardest part of the challenge has come to pass and that is thinking up a new topic. After consulting the topic list I found "Shop window reflections" and "Water reflections" but here I decided to leave it more open so any form of reflections will do.

So subject of your choosing as long as the composition contains a reflection of some kind. I guess that means all your hard wearing polarizers get to stay in the filter holder for a week. Smile

Rules

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. All images must be uploaded by 8pm on Wednesday
4. All uploads must be B&W (or sepia toned)
5. Only one upload per member
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week
8. Have fun.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

DaveRyder Plus
5 3.2k 1 United Kingdom
4 Jul 2019 11:26AM
I'll try and get something in but we're away next week, a couple of days in Blackpool for the Ice Show buys me a trip to Silverstone for the Grand Prix. But I've got until Sunday - otherwise my apologise.
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.2k 1 United Kingdom
7 Jul 2019 3:16PM
After an hour of washing, waxing and polishing I finally got the car ready for the photo opportunity.
Well OK, it occurred to me after I'd waxed it, as I looked at the houses and sky reflecting in the paintwork - but it still took the hour.

Not sure how clean the car will be by the time we get to Silverstone.... BlushBlush
saltireblue Plus
9 9.5k 35 Norway
10 Jul 2019 5:00PM

Quote:After an hour of washing, waxing and polishing I finally got the car ready for the photo opportunity.

So, do you mean you first used one hour to wash yourself, wax whatever body bits you wax, then polish your nails and then and only then, start on the car?
Or have I mis-understood?🤔
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.2k 1 United Kingdom
10 Jul 2019 5:13PM

Quote:
Quote:After an hour of washing, waxing and polishing I finally got the car ready for the photo opportunity.

So, do you mean you first used one hour to wash yourself, wax whatever body bits you wax, then polish your nails and then and only then, start on the car?
Or have I mis-understood?🤔

I'll try that next time. 😉😄🚗👌
EddieAC Plus
14 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
10 Jul 2019 6:12PM
Just under two hours to go. Smile
EddieAC Plus
14 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
10 Jul 2019 8:08PM
Okay, time's up.

Back soon with a verdict.
EddieAC Plus
14 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
10 Jul 2019 8:50PM
Well I'm back and I can say it's a difficult one and I find that on weeks with fewer entries it only seems to make things harder.

Excellent entries all and I have decided to go for "Hubs waters the garden" by Chris as this weeks winner. Interesting details and it looks like a ghostly figure is haunting the shed.

So well done to Chris and many thanks everyone for taking part this week!! Wink
saltireblue Plus
9 9.5k 35 Norway
10 Jul 2019 8:53PM
Well done Chris - perhaps this will inspire you to clear up in the shedTongue Or is that the dog house hubby gets sent to?Wink
Thanks for the challenge, Eddie. Good one, mate.
10 Jul 2019 9:19PM
Good one Chris. Thanks for the challenge Eddie.
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.2k 1 United Kingdom
10 Jul 2019 9:24PM

Well done Chris and on reflection a great challenge Eddie.

SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
11 Jul 2019 7:23AM
Hi Folks. Just switched on. Got caught up with the moon landing last night and forgot to check back.
Thanks Eddie for the honour. Will get back later when I've properly woken up. Smile
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
11 Jul 2019 3:08PM
A belated congratulations Chris and thanks Eddie for looking after things this week Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.