Nik Collection 2018 by DxO - FREE with selected X-Rite products!

Weekly B&W Challenge ending 8pm Wed 20th March 2019 - CONTROLLING

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

EddieAC Plus
14 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
20 Mar 2019 9:27PM
Well done Peter!! Smile

Many thanks for this week Linda!! Smile

All made it across safely. The blur does kind of make it look like they are walking towards the van. Maybe next time I will do a multiple exposure so pedestrians and vehicle occupy the same piece of road at the exact same time.

P s. Hope you had a good sleep!! Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

20 Mar 2019 9:30PM

Quote:
P s. Hope you had a good sleep!! Grin

I fear I may have slept longer than I realised! Blush
Snapper Plus
14 4.4k 3 Scotland
20 Mar 2019 10:00PM

Quote:
Peterís image. I liked the surprise elements (both the subject of the image and the fact that the sun does shine in Scotland, sometimes). But I also like the overall scenic image with the lovely light reflecting on the water in the foreground. Iím just left wondering how you captured it. Was you on the canal yourself? Or does the canal run across the image so you could stand on the bank? Either way, the honour is yours for the next week. So congratulations Peter and thank you for sharing.

Thanks Linda, the photo was taken from a swing bridge over the canal that carried the road, so no need to get wet. And of course, Inverness is well known for being dry and sunny. Tongue
20 Mar 2019 10:09PM

Quote: Inverness is well known for being dry and sunny. Tongue

Maybe I just take the weather with me then. 🤔 Though to be fair I was in the very lovely Inverness only a few weeks ago for an overnight stop and it was really quite nice weather. 😊
Merlin_k Plus
10 37 12 United States
20 Mar 2019 10:15PM
Another week that got away from me. Just do better. Great set of images though and I love the winner, Iíve taken a boat up and down those locks, fun.
20 Mar 2019 10:35PM
Well done Peter, and thanks for the challenge Linda.
saltireblue Plus
9 9.3k 35 Norway
21 Mar 2019 7:01AM
Well done, Peter- Great pov to make those gates so dominating.
Thanks for a good theme, Linda, and an explanation for the apparent 'free parking' opportunity.
The box without a barrier is merely the payment box. The actual barrier is further forward and is hidden by the Discovery. You can see the darker stripe of the barrier between the vehicle and the payment box - just!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.