GB Sports Photographer & The Panasonic LUMIX S1

Weekly Black and White Challenge ending Wed 23nrd Jan 2019 - In need of some TLC

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

saltireblue Plus
9 9.8k 36 Norway
23 Jan 2019 8:48PM

Quote:Nice one Pete and although at first I struggled to think of something Malc, it was a great challenge.

Now on the the macro challenge for Sunday....

Easy peasy...just get closer to the object you used here!Wink

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

23 Jan 2019 9:14PM
Well done Pete. And thanks for the challenge Malc.

Just for the record... I feel I have to put things straight about my painting skills (bloody kids! 😜Wink

The paint went on absolutely perfectly as well Isobel knows! (Which is more than can be said for the so called professionals who 'painted' our house for the builders; my alternative submission for this week).

Unfortunately so did the teak oil every year before it. And therein lies the problem. The paint wasn't able to get the key it needed. Looked fine til the Winter weather got to it.

Story over. And relax. 😁

23 Jan 2019 9:18PM
Good one Pete and thanks for the challenge Malc.
JawDborn 7 1.2k 1 England
23 Jan 2019 9:31PM
Well done Pete, and thanks for the challenge, Malc.
petebfrance 7 2.8k France
23 Jan 2019 9:50PM
Thank-you Malc. Not just a surprise, more a bomb-shell - oh dear. I'm out of practice with this so I'll have to do some thinking. I thought there were some really good entries (better ones, really). I'll stop chuntering and think of something - will have to go through the topics list and so on since it's been a while.
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
24 Jan 2019 9:35PM
A belated congratulations Pete - and thanks to Minion Malc for running the show........

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.