Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 10 Ultimate

Weekly Black and White Challenge ending 8pm Wednesday 10th June 2020 - A Window Light Scene

Attention!

This topic is locked.

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

EddieAC 15 2.7k 2 United Kingdom
10 Jun 2020 9:38PM

Quote: Eddie. I believe Rob himself deleted his entry

Yes, I thought so. I was going to award Phil anyway so it didn't affect the outcome. It was interesting that I could still see Rob's photo by going to the activity tab from the group homepage. Still cycling back and forth between the images would leave Rob's out.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong Plus
11 9.0k 30 England
10 Jun 2020 9:38PM
Phil, real class with such a gorgeous roll top. Smile

And tks to you too Eddie, for being such a gentleman. Smile

Hope to see you all on the other side, if we can understand the new instructions. Blush
RobD 81 1 Guernsey
10 Jun 2020 9:41PM
No, it was deleted intentionally with reason.

Well done Phil.
10 Jun 2020 9:46PM

Quote:Hope to see you all on the other side, if we can understand the new instructions.

Well I am going to set a bookmark in the browser which gets me generally in the right place every time and I guess I now have two to delete. Smile
10 Jun 2020 9:47PM

Quote:No, it was deleted intentionally with reason.

No problems Rob. I'm sure your reason is good. It was nice to see your image though.
cattyal Plus
15 9.1k 6 England
10 Jun 2020 9:50PM
Congratulations Phil! Thanks for hosting Eddie....
10 Jun 2020 9:50PM
Thanks Eddie - I'll get my thinking cap on for a new challenge posted in our new home. It will be interesting to see if the move increases the number of entries. Fingers crossed!
RobD 81 1 Guernsey
10 Jun 2020 9:54PM
I'm curious to see how using the commenting format is going to allow for deleting if you change your mind.
10 Jun 2020 10:31PM
At the moment you can delete your post for a certain amount of time until it becomes set in stone. Wads of notes posted to Norway may be required. Smile
SlowSong Plus
11 9.0k 30 England
10 Jun 2020 10:45PM

Quote:At the moment you can delete your post for a certain amount of time until it becomes set in stone. Wads of notes posted to Norway may be required. Smile

Hehe.
saltireblue Plus
10 10.8k 62 Norway
10 Jun 2020 11:03PM

Quote:
Quote:Hope to see you all on the other side, if we can understand the new instructions.

Well I am going to set a bookmark in the browser which gets me generally in the right place every time and I guess I now have two to delete. Smile

Just add the Challenges page to your Quicklinks...sorted.