Weekly Macro Challenge ending 8pm Sunday 13th January ~ White

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

KrazyKA 3 1.2k United Kingdom
13 Jan 2019 7:23PM

Quote:.Oh dear! That doesn't sound good. 😒 Hope you get inside and can warm up soon!

No it's gonna be about three hours and have already been here one!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

13 Jan 2019 7:31PM

Quote:No it's gonna be about three hours and have already been here one!

The Police could get you in within minutes....not much of a frontdoor left mind you...Blush

Hope youre sorted soon...thank goodness its not freezing blizzards.....

Retire to the nearest pub Id say...Tongue
saltireblue Plus
9 9.4k 35 Norway
13 Jan 2019 7:37PM

Quote:Retire to the nearest pub Id say.

Sounds like a plan, to me.Wink
13 Jan 2019 7:44PM
I've tried to take a shot but all I've got with me is swimming goggles!!! I dropped them on the doormat and they've got all hairy now!
sjr 2 510 England
13 Jan 2019 8:05PM
OK all done the kettle is just about to boil its tea and choccy for the judge tonight.
sjr 2 510 England
13 Jan 2019 8:47PM
Right lets do this back to front what do we have.

KrazyKA ~ Congratulations on your determination to submit despite your problems fair play to you. Hope you get sorted there quickly.
IL (all hail) ~ I hate painting with a passion the thought of decorating it brings me out in a cold sweat but as this is acrylic paint I can get past my phobia I think.
SlowSong ~ The mint with a hole not had one for years and photographing 3 of them is exactly how I used to take them 3 at a time.
KevinEllison ~ Good to see you are doing your bit for the environment there. Just got me thinking should I save some plastic ones they could be worth a fortune in years to come. A nice bit of filling the frame.
EddieAC ~ I am more of a dog man myself I also have a cat allergy. nicely framed and lit.
PhotoLinda ~ I fear you have broke the rules there I think you will find its milk second that looks like you have gone milk first tut tut. But 3 white items in shot I applaud you.
DaveRyder ~ I feel your pain but it is a distinguished look sir and I am there with you. Good work that cant have been easy to shoot.
Saltireblue ~ Another one giving me cold shivers the thought of the dentist. They are certainly extremely white teeth she has. Did the company in question photoshop there pictures for marketing reasons would they.

As ever thanks to you all but alas there can be but one winner and despite my hate for the paint I am going to go for the Boss Lady of our little group.
Congratulations Cattyal 🏆 its been a while so go crazy, celebrate, paint the town white.
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.2k 1 United Kingdom
13 Jan 2019 9:01PM
Well done Boss and thanks for hosting Simon.
SlowSong Plus
10 8.1k 30 England
13 Jan 2019 9:04PM
Well done, Alison. Smile
A nice challenge, Simon.
saltireblue Plus
9 9.4k 35 Norway
13 Jan 2019 9:09PM
Well done, IL and many thanks to Simon for the challenge and for choosing the right person to win....erhm I mean right image 😉
13 Jan 2019 9:19PM
Thanks Simon...good choice...my toothpaste idea was similar, but not as good..Sad

Im sure shell love you for it...Tongue

Ditto ref Krazyka...determination in adversity...Wink
sjr 2 510 England
13 Jan 2019 9:26PM

Quote:Thanks Simon...good choice...my toothpaste idea was similar, but not as good..Sad

Im sure shell love you for it...Tongue

Oh I am sure she is going to be thrilled.
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
13 Jan 2019 9:37PM
Evening all - I won't tell you what my first thought was - instead I will be gracious and say thanks Simon! Smile

Needless to say I've not got a clue what to set for the next challenge so I'll ask you all to bear with me and I will hopefully get a new one running in the morning.
13 Jan 2019 10:49PM
I'm back in anyway Grin
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
14 Jan 2019 6:51AM

Quote:I'm back in anyway Grin

Hooray!
EddieAC Plus
14 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
14 Jan 2019 9:08AM
Well done IL and many thanks for this week Simon!!! Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.