Weekly Macro Challenge ending Sunday 10th November 2019 - Relaxation

If you'd like to join this group, either login or register with ePHOTOzine.

EddieAC 14 2.5k 2 United Kingdom
3 Nov 2019 11:30PM
After much thought I decided to go with relaxation. I guess we all have something that we do to unwind after a hard day at work (or home for those who have retired). Smile

Whether it be music, a shot of Whisky or anything else that helps to ease the stresses of the day. The task for the following week is to represent this in a macro. Smile

1. The challenge is just for fun.
2. All images must be taken after the theme is announced.
3. The challenge runs from 8pm on the Sunday and runs until 8pm the following Sunday.
4. Only one upload per member.
5. Please feel free to comment on the entries once judging is complete.
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week challenge and the judge’s decision is final.
7. The winner gets to create, run and judge the challenge for the following week.
8. Have fun.
9. Chill out.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

DaveRyder Plus
5 3.5k 1 United Kingdom
5 Nov 2019 6:14PM
Got one in this morning... to be fare I'm retired and am relaxed most of the time. Wink

Mrs D however does Jigsaws and apparently since I've retired we've been buying more of them. Blush

This one was for her birthday, and in no way was I implying anything about hot air.
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 36 Norway
10 Nov 2019 1:18PM
I can now relax, having finished my entry, and turn my thoughts to the b&w challenge...
10 Nov 2019 4:12PM
Well just under 4 hours to go. I have been busy this week training to cover a duty at work during the regular guys fortnight holiday so haven't been on the site too much. Smile
Gypsyman 9 681 England
10 Nov 2019 4:22PM
139047_1573402834.jpg

Relaxed - Selfie.
10 Nov 2019 8:24PM
Well, time is now up and 24 mins over. Will be back soon with a decision.
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.5k 1 United Kingdom
10 Nov 2019 8:36PM

Quote:Well, time is now up and 24 mins over. Will be back soon with a decision.

Hope you're finding it relaxing Tongue
10 Nov 2019 9:07PM

Quote:
Quote:Well, time is now up and 24 mins over. Will be back soon with a decision.

Hope you're finding it relaxing Tongue

No, thanks to you all !! Grin
10 Nov 2019 9:21PM
Well decision is made and a difficult one!! Smile

A good set of entries and each one I can see can be relaxing as washing up, bath time, red wine (which I am drinking now), tea time biscuits, and I even enjoy a good relax on the sofa at least once every day.

I do even enjoy jigsaws (although I have not had time to do one for quite a while as the little terror would probably throw it before it's finished) but I am going to have to award this weeks winner as "Ledley", and a difficult decision as I know I have already put pressure on our Illustrious Leader once this week so humble apologies to IL but well done all the same!! Smile I see he's already enjoyed some treats.

So many thanks to everyone for taking part this week and see you all next Sunday. Smile
DaveRyder Plus
5 3.5k 1 United Kingdom
10 Nov 2019 9:25PM
Well done IL & Ledley. You can relax now Eddie, thanks for hosting.
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 36 Norway
10 Nov 2019 9:26PM
Congratulations on being the holder of three ePz titles at the same time, IL (all hail!). Two challenges and the POTW...not bad in anyone's books.
A special dose of kudos goes to Eddie for bravely choosing IL (all hail) twice in one week. That took *alls, man!
Many thanks also for setting and judging.
IL's (all hail) expletive-filled response may well need an adult tag...if there was such a thing for comments...
10 Nov 2019 9:38PM
I think Malc summed it up well. So there's really only one thing for me to say... Ditto (on both counts).

I hope Ledley gets some extra special loves as a thank you. 😉
cattyal Plus
14 8.9k 6 England
10 Nov 2019 9:54PM
You may all be surprised that my only comment was "oh bum" which was very mild I think! I also told myself off for being so ungrateful Smile

Thank you Eddie (grrrr) - Ledley was somewhat bemused by my poking the camera right in his face rather than my usual position of about 5 feet away - fortunately he's very tolerant!

Ledley has been asleep on my lap for about the last 2 hours being cuddled so he's not short of affection Smile

As for a new challenge I shall ponder overnight and hopefully get a new one running by lunchtime tomorrow.
11 Nov 2019 4:48PM

Quote:You may all be surprised that my only comment was "oh bum" which was very mild I think! I also told myself off for being so ungrateful Smile

Thank you Eddie (grrrr) - Ledley was somewhat bemused by my poking the camera right in his face rather than my usual position of about 5 feet away - fortunately he's very tolerant!

Ledley has been asleep on my lap for about the last 2 hours being cuddled so he's not short of affection Smile

As for a new challenge I shall ponder overnight and hopefully get a new one running by lunchtime tomorrow.

Ahh many thanks!! It is something I related too as a cuddle with or a smile from my son is very relaxing and a moment where nothing else matters. As usual, a great photo too. Smile
11 Nov 2019 4:50PM

Quote:Congratulations on being the holder of three ePz titles at the same time, IL (all hail!). Two challenges and the POTW...not bad in anyone's books.
A special dose of kudos goes to Eddie for bravely choosing IL (all hail) twice in one week. That took *alls, man!
Many thanks also for setting and judging.
IL's (all hail) expletive-filled response may well need an adult tag...if there was such a thing for comments...

I did wonder if I should delete my account in self defence... Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.