Views 63 Unique 44
Vote 22
Award Shortlist   
Claim 3 FREE professional prints with Fujifilm

Comments


bliba Plus
16 1 2 Austria
25 Sep 2021 9:09AM
Very good - nice to see you back 😉
25 Sep 2021 9:14AM
A thoughtfully and very well composed and interesting image, Chrissy.
Excellent colours, textures and tones.

RichardSmile

smut01 Plus
6 109 United Kingdom
25 Sep 2021 10:22AM
Something strangely intriguing about all the lines and shapes and of course, the people... love the processing too
Tony
25 Sep 2021 11:15AM

Quote:Very good - nice to see you back 😉


Thank you Oliver 😊
25 Sep 2021 11:16AM

Quote:A thoughtfully and very well composed and interesting image, Chrissy.
Excellent colours, textures and tones.

RichardSmile

Thank you Richard 😊

25 Sep 2021 11:17AM

Quote:Something strangely intriguing about all the lines and shapes and of course, the people... love the processing too
Tony



Thank you Tony 😊
mrswoolybill Plus
15 3.2k 2522 United Kingdom
25 Sep 2021 11:48AM
Your trademark is on this - good to see you around.
25 Sep 2021 1:40PM

Quote:Your trademark is on this - good to see you around.


Absolutely true.. Thank you Moria. 😊
saltireblue Plus
12 13.0k 82 Norway
25 Sep 2021 6:31PM
So good to see that you have found back to your camera, Chrissy.
A journey alone, by choice or otherwise?
A strong image to return with.
25 Sep 2021 9:50PM

Quote:So good to see that you have found back to your camera, Chrissy.
A journey alone, by choice or otherwise?
A strong image to return with.



Thank you for the welcome Malc.. I'll probably never be able to define that for certain.. Maybe a choice born out of no choice.. Maybe..!
gpimages Plus
11 79 3 England
26 Sep 2021 7:54AM
Good to see you back Chrissy - I've missed your uniqueness. Hope you are OK.
Graham Wink
26 Sep 2021 8:17AM

Quote:Good to see you back Chrissy - I've missed your uniqueness. Hope you are OK.
Graham Wink



Thank you So much Graham.. Haven't been at all creative a long time, though perhaps that's going to change now.. I hope you are going along well..

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.